Thread: Dinner - Urban BBQ - 7PM - 12/27/2012 and Nighthawk/AAC 1911 Drawing

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Dinner - Urban BBQ - 7PM - 12/27/2012 and Nighthawk/AAC 1911 Drawing

Urban BBQ - 44050 Ashburn Shopping Plaza #151 Ashburn, VA 20147 - 7PM - 12/27/12
    - - -
    Merry Christmas! Hope that Santa brings you what you wanted.. if not.. maybe you will win it on 12/27!! (If you bought a ticket). On 12/27 at the Urban BBQ in Ashburn at 7PM we will draw the winner of the Nighthawk/AAC .45 1911. Built in collaboration with Advanced Armament Corporation, the new AAC Suppressor Ready pistol is one that you will cherish for a lifetime. This one is not just another pretty face in the crowd, but rather an all business gun that comes ready to use with or without an Advanced Armament Suppressor. A steel thread-protector comes standard to protect your barrel when the suppressor is not in use.

(Personally, I am selfish and hope that I am the one that wins this bad boy!) :-P

If you are on Facebook you can join the event here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/459793767391555/

Ok.. so what if you did not get what you wanted for Christmas AND you don't win the Nighthawk? I have a brand new raffle online for a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 (yes,.. just like YOURS Donna). To buy one or more of the 150 tickets.. just head over to http://VirginiaGunRaffle.com

The 2013 Banquet will be on Lucky Friday the 13th or September at the Dulles Marriott Hotel!

Thank you.. Happy New Year!

Ed and Crew..
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Dinner - Urban BBQ - 7PM - 12/27/2012 and Nighthawk/AAC 1911 Drawing

Have to wait till the Xmas season is over to see if I have any money left to spend but sounds fun.

Is this dinner on? Are people from the board going?

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Dinner is on. Yes.. people from OCDO, VCDL, VOC and LCFoNRA go.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)