• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dinner - Urban BBQ - 7PM - 12/27/2012 and Nighthawk/AAC 1911 Drawing

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Urban BBQ - 44050 Ashburn Shopping Plaza #151 Ashburn, VA 20147 - 7PM - 12/27/12
- - -
Merry Christmas! Hope that Santa brings you what you wanted.. if not.. maybe you will win it on 12/27!! (If you bought a ticket). On 12/27 at the Urban BBQ in Ashburn at 7PM we will draw the winner of the Nighthawk/AAC .45 1911. Built in collaboration with Advanced Armament Corporation, the new AAC Suppressor Ready pistol is one that you will cherish for a lifetime. This one is not just another pretty face in the crowd, but rather an all business gun that comes ready to use with or without an Advanced Armament Suppressor. A steel thread-protector comes standard to protect your barrel when the suppressor is not in use.

(Personally, I am selfish and hope that I am the one that wins this bad boy!) :p

If you are on Facebook you can join the event here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/459793767391555/

Ok.. so what if you did not get what you wanted for Christmas AND you don't win the Nighthawk? I have a brand new raffle online for a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 (yes,.. just like YOURS Donna). To buy one or more of the 150 tickets.. just head over to http://VirginiaGunRaffle.com

The 2013 Banquet will be on Lucky Friday the 13th or September at the Dulles Marriott Hotel!

Thank you.. Happy New Year!

Ed and Crew..