Thread: Last Chance: slapmonkay moving to MT. Coffee - Kirkland - 12/16 @ 10AM

Last Chance: slapmonkay moving to MT. Coffee - Kirkland - 12/16 @ 10AM

This will be my last coffee in WA for a while as I am leaving for MT on 12/21. If your in the area and think coffee is for you or your one of those that I did not see at the last East Sound Meet, The last South Sound Meet or the last Bellingham Meet... stop on by.

Address: 6733 108th Avenue Northeast Kirkland, WA 98033
    Date/Time: Sunday 12/16 at 10:00AM
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    This will be my last coffee in WA for a while as I am leaving for MT on 12/21. If your in the area and think coffee is for you or your one of those that I did not see at the last East Sound Meet, The last South Sound Meet or the last Bellingham Meet... stop on by.

Address: 6733 108th Avenue Northeast Kirkland, WA 98033
    Date/Time: Sunday 12/16 at 10:00AM
    Good to see you today, I will try to make it but probably not.

Have a safe trip and 'may the odds ever be in your favor......'
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Gonna see if I can get my Dad to join us on the 16th.
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton

See you there.
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    I will try and be there!
    Good to see you at the last one
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

I wish the 380Lady and I could meet you before you leave out. Its not in the cards. We know we will see your posts and stay in touch, when we move that way, we'll have to look you up.
    Have a safe and sane trip.
    Lets Unite and REMIND our Government that WE are the source of their authority and that WE demand our Rights be returned, Unabridged, Non-infringed, without denial or disparagement. The faults of a few, reflect badly on many, I therefore do not suggest anyone support WAC. My EDC is either a H&K USP .40 or a Taurus 689 .357 filled with Snake Loads

Reminder

Reminder: this is tomorrow morning. See you all there.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

My wife and I will be there.

Good luck on your trip Slapmonkey. I will ship you a OCDO coin. I hope we can keep our monthly meet up going.
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

O man, Im just going to miss you. I will be back in town for the holidays by the 20th.

Hopefully I will get a chance to do an OCDO coffee meet before I need to come back to the PROC.

Re: Last Chance: slapmonkay moving to MT. Coffee - Kirkland - 12/16 @ 10AM

Sorry I never got a opportunity to meet you over the years but I always have enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you have safe travels
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Quote Originally Posted by fire suppressor View Post
    Sorry I never got a opportunity to meet you over the years but I always have enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you have safe travels
    I made it to MT safe and sound last Friday as expected. I will be traveling back to WA often (every 4 to 6 weeks for work meetings), so its not like I am gone forever . Hope to see you around.

You have a standing invite for coffee in Bellingham. You know the place, you know the time, you know the people. Hope to see you again, j
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington