• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Silly question about bathroom use while carrying?

georg jetson

Seat liner bin?

k7650736.jpg

I think he means the a$$ gasket dispenser. :D

hogeaterf6

If he is wearing a shoulder holster and bib overalls, then his fashion sense is a problem too big for me to address! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

lol that made me laugh!
It is hard for me to oc with bibs. Usually end up carring my BUG as a primary in my pocket or boot.

zack991

When I am sitting I simply dont let my pant rest all the way down so I can have full control over my firearm.

WCrawford

I don't worry about it being seen while I'm in a stall (I am OPEN carrying, right?) ... I've found if I take the loose, non-buckle end of the belt and loop it in front of the belt, through the first belt loop on the right, the belt will hold the holster and gun in place. Then you can decide, in fact, how far to drop the waist of your britches.

This is what I do. Pants never go to the ankles.

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

MikeTheGreek

You have no idea how many times me and the guys at work have left our guns sitting on the top of the toilet...good thing it's the employee bathroom in the back.

Stick it in your pants and you wont forget it. Or..just hold it. You can never be too ready! :rolleyes:

ncwabbit

thank heavens our US culture did not adopt the use of 'bomb sites' to do our business or bidets to finish our business...could get quite complicated me thinks...

wabbit

ps: speaking from practical experimentation/experience er, or from what i read in a book, ya that is how i know...the pressure from the bidet(s) in one middle eastern country could drive a pepsi drink cup to the top of a 10 foot ceiling...(no wonder they smiled all the time!!)

pps: grapeshot...how did you get a foto of the facilities behind the wabbit hutch?

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I will take toilet paper and roll it up to where my gun can rest on the toilet paper and not touch whatever it is setting on. I will normally place it on the rear of the toilet or on the toilet paper dispenser. This way the gun is on a stable surface and it is not touching the germ infested toilet or floor.

IanB

When I go #2, I normally place my handgun on that plastic baby changy thingymabob prevalent in restrooms nowadays that you never see anyone actually using.

Now, it's been a while since I've posted in OCDO, for those who do not know me, I'm a sarcastic ****. The above sentence should only be taken as a joke.

Wow, the word "* * * *" is banned here?

--Moderator note-- Considering our vast non-registered readership, we try to keep our standards high.

BTW - Attempts to avoid the controls in place is seriously frowned upon.

Last edited by a moderator:

CCinMaine

Gun belt. Or even a regular belt if you're too cheap. I wear one belt to hold up my pants and a second that only holds my holster and mag pouches. Then the gun doesn't have to move at all for even the most devastating bowel movements.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
You know, this thread subject comes up from time to time. I quit reading them some time ago because they're always the same ideas. This time I was bored, so I clicked on the thread title.

I'm glad I did!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Duct tape? Shoulder holsters? Butt gaskets? Bibbs? And, gun hooks?

OMG! I can't breathe--I'm laughing so hard.

:D:D:D