Thread: can some one help me with this please????

can some one help me with this please????

i had some one ask me this and i dont really know it and wanted to know what you guys think??????

Hey i saw your pretty good with research, so i was wondering if maybe you can help me. Im from WilkesBarre PA. I got a new part time job which has a policy that no employees can carry firearms. What i wanna know is if i carry anyway and there comes a time where i have to use my firearm in self defense will I still fall under Castle Doctrine. I was thinking yes, because im only violating the company policy, not the law. But I cant find any information to back that up. If you can find anything information on it id really appreciate it, Thank you.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydazy86 View Post
    i had some one ask me this and i dont really know it and wanted to know what you guys think??????

Hey i saw your pretty good with research, so i was wondering if maybe you can help me. Im from WilkesBarre PA. I got a new part time job which has a policy that no employees can carry firearms. What i wanna know is if i carry anyway and there comes a time where i have to use my firearm in self defense will I still fall under Castle Doctrine. I was thinking yes, because im only violating the company policy, not the law. But I cant find any information to back that up. If you can find anything information on it id really appreciate it, Thank you.
    Your part-time employer can discipline you, including firing you, for violation of company policy.

Whether you will have a Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground defense available will depend entirely on whether or not you violated any provisions of the law.

http://www.reppeifer.com/www.reppeif...Peifer9-11.pdf

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/...r=0040&pn=1038
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.