• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

can some one help me with this please????

crazydazy86

i had some one ask me this and i dont really know it and wanted to know what you guys think??????

Hey i saw your pretty good with research, so i was wondering if maybe you can help me. Im from WilkesBarre PA. I got a new part time job which has a policy that no employees can carry firearms. What i wanna know is if i carry anyway and there comes a time where i have to use my firearm in self defense will I still fall under Castle Doctrine. I was thinking yes, because im only violating the company policy, not the law. But I cant find any information to back that up. If you can find anything information on it id really appreciate it, Thank you.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
i had some one ask me this and i dont really know it and wanted to know what you guys think??????

Hey i saw your pretty good with research, so i was wondering if maybe you can help me. Im from WilkesBarre PA. I got a new part time job which has a policy that no employees can carry firearms. What i wanna know is if i carry anyway and there comes a time where i have to use my firearm in self defense will I still fall under Castle Doctrine. I was thinking yes, because im only violating the company policy, not the law. But I cant find any information to back that up. If you can find anything information on it id really appreciate it, Thank you.

Your part-time employer can discipline you, including firing you, for violation of company policy.

Whether you will have a Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground defense available will depend entirely on whether or not you violated any provisions of the law.

http://www.reppeifer.com/www.reppei...erDocuments/CastleDoctrineBrochPeifer9-11.pdf

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...d=0&billBody=H&billTyp=B&billNbr=0040&pn=1038