Thread: POS attends show involving other POS

POS attends show involving other POS

The things this guy, some of you call President does, is beyond belief. When I think of the men and women that have given their lives for this country, just to have this guy come along and disgrace the office of President of the United States and shame our country like he repeatedly does, makes me want to puke. Yet, I've already heard some giving him a pass. It is sad how some things just don't matter enough to some people anymore. What would it take for this slime to fall from grace with you guys? He is a POS!
    watch your top knot !

Founder's Club Member
    The government is not the people, nation, or country. Associating them only plays into the hands of those who want government to mold society and give government far more power than deserved.

The president only disgraces himself. He cannot possibly shame me or my country. Any pretension on a president's part to represent the nation is a lie. He is only the senior executive of the executive branch of the fedgov. Nothing more. A president is not the leader of the free world, nor the leader of this great nation. You won't find those descriptors in the constitution.

Don't be annoyed about the sacrifices of servicemen. Thomas Jefferson made clear that liberty has to be fought for repeatedly in his liberty tree metaphor--it must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-11-2012 at 06:21 AM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    The things this guy, some of you call President does, is beyond belief. When I think of the men and women that have given their lives for this country, just to have this guy come along and disgrace the office of President of the United States and shame our country like he repeatedly does, makes me want to puke. Yet, I've already heard some giving him a pass. It is sad how some things just don't matter enough to some people anymore. What would it take for this slime to fall from grace with you guys? He is a POS!
    What would it take? The 2016 election cycle. Or, the outlawing of print and broadcast news, but, that pesky Constitution gets in the way.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    We get that you don't like him. I don't. But what on earth are you complaining about in the title??? What did he do, specifically, that was so beyond belief that you were compelled to start this thread?

Did you leave off a link? A video? A quote? Or did you mean this to be a general rant with a cryptic, unrelated title?

Remember, your readers may not have experienced what you just did and may have zero idea what you are reacting to.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    We get that you don't like him. I don't. But what on earth are you complaining about in the title??? What did he do, specifically, that was so beyond belief that you were compelled to start this thread?

Did you leave off a link? A video? A quote? Or did you mean this to be a general rant with a cryptic, unrelated title?

Remember, your readers may not have experienced what you just did and may have zero idea what you are reacting to.
    My bad, I guess I figured everybody had seen it. Check out the lyrics. He apologized after he became famous for his stupid Youtube video.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012120...-to-meet-today

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ti-u-s-lyrics/

He said he was sorry for "how these lyrics could be interpreted"? Oh I thought it meant, " Almost Heaven, West Virginia".
    Last edited by hjmoosejaw; 12-11-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    watch your top knot !

Banned

If it is as offensive as you say, I'd rather not experience it directly but rather react to your description of it. Should your description not fill in enough detail, I'll look at the links, but I'd really rather not.

So...who did, said, or sang what?

TIA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    If it is as offensive as you say, I'd rather not experience it directly but rather react to your description of it. Should your description not fill in enough detail, I'll look at the links, but I'd really rather not.

So...who did, said, or sang what?

TIA.

<o>
    The links don't use any foul language or anything. The second one I found gives a little more detail. Basically, this little S. Korean guy (so called entertainer) back in 2004 was reacting to two young Korean girls accidentally being hit by an american vehicle and killed. He was reported to have said, Kill the Yankees and their mothers and daughters, their daughters in law and dads. Kill them slowly and painfully. Anyway, since then, he has a stupid video now that people basically watch to laugh at. It has ended up becoming the most watched video ever. He did the whole talk show circuit, and he was invited to perform at the White House Christmas show. He did, and afterwards Obama, and his family made it a point to meet him and take pictures with him. It has outraged a lot of military personal, along with others. Supposedly, he has apologized since becoming famous and thought that his words might have been misinterpreted.
    watch your top knot !

Banned

The American people elected a man who hated our Republic as the Founders and Framers saw it. Why should we be surprised when he embraces someone else who has expressed a hatred for America?

America, you got what you asked for. God help us.

<o>