Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 62

Thread: Some people have PM'd me for tax information, here is a good view.

  1. #1
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690

    Some people have PM'd me for tax information, here is a good view.



    Part 2 http://youtu.be/Zltt1Ri8Eqw
    Part 3 http://youtu.be/2coLrCNVBWk
    Part 4 http://youtu.be/OSPmUUV0Hzw
    Part 5 http://youtu.be/HX-cCh7tcZ4
    Part 6 http://youtu.be/MqttGSTHtEY


    There, if anyone wishes to make any sort of false statement about taxes please understand that I have been researching that area of law since 2001.

    12 hours of videos there. If you want to know the truth even watching part 1 is a good start. If you don't care about the facts then please announce that fact and I will do my best to never use facts when dealing with you. Really I will still use facts but I will understand that you cannot handle the facts.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-11-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  2. #2
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690

    Here is a good overview video to watch before the 12 hour set.

    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Why are you posting this in response to people asking about taxes? I'm sure you'll find that most of us here disagree with our current tax system. Some of us even understand that it is unconstitutional. No need for the emotional pep talk.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    Why are you posting this in response to people asking about taxes? I'm sure you'll find that most of us here disagree with our current tax system. Some of us even understand that it is unconstitutional. No need for the emotional pep talk.
    The point is that the way the law is written the taxes are perfectly constitutional. It's the misapplication of the laws that make them appear to be unconstitutional.

    The videos go into a greater depth than I care to write for people. Why re-invent the wheel when someone else who is better at presenting the information than I am has presented it. I don't believe I could give a better presentation than the 12 hour one, the 2 hours short one is to get out the "quick" facts.

    I'm willing to bet that none of the Attorneys here can disprove the 12 hour video.

    I can disprove many anti-tax videos. The 12 hour one I cannot disprove and the 2 hour one I have not watched in a long time so I would need to watch it again but, I don't recall being able to disprove that video either.

    I am often the first one to call into any show claiming that the income tax is unconstitutional and call BS on their statement.

    "America, Freedom to Fascism," fun to watch, the general idea is correct but, I can prove too many parts of it to be incorrect to refer people to as any sort of educational video. He makes enough valid points to be worth watching and if he were to correct the few things he got wrong it would be an excellent video for people to watch. The points he makes about the IRS statements are worth watching it for.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-11-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The point is that the way the law is written the taxes are perfectly constitutional. It's the misapplication of the laws that make them appear to be unconstitutional.
    Maybe... so. What's the point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The videos go into a greater depth than I care to write for people. Why re-invent the wheel when someone else who is better at presenting the information than I am has presented it. I don't believe I could give a better presentation than the 12 hour one, the 2 hours short one is to get out the "quick" facts.
    I can understand that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    I'm willing to bet that none of the Attorneys here can disprove the 12 hour video.
    So. What's the point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    I can disprove many anti-tax videos. The 12 hour one I cannot disprove and the 2 hour one I have not watched in a long time so I would need to watch it again but, I don't recall being able to disprove that video either.

    I am often the first one to call into any show claiming that the income tax is unconstitutional and call BS on their statement.

    "America, Freedom to Fascism," fun to watch, the general idea is correct but, I can prove too many parts of it to be incorrect to refer people to as any sort of educational video. He makes enough valid points to be worth watching and if he were to correct the few things he got wrong it would be an excellent video for people to watch. The points he makes about the IRS statements are worth watching it for.
    You miss the point of all of this. It doesn't matter if any attorney or non-attorney can prove or disprove any video. It's about what Mr or Mrs Citizen can prove(what can they evidence) in the administrative court they're gonna end up in if they try any practical application of this stuff. I'm not saying someone can't win in tax court, but I am saying that those attempting to do so better be prepared. VERY prepared.

    There's a long list of those that have lost in the administrative tax courtroom. They didn't understand the rules and they weren't prepared for the consequence. Making people aware of the most direct way our government enslaves us by taxes is one thing. Getting a bunch of innocent well meaning supporters of liberty on an emotional crusade that ends in them being "tax protester" cannon fodder is another.
    Last edited by georg jetson; 12-12-2012 at 12:00 AM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post

    There's a long list of those that have lost in the administrative tax courtroom. They didn't understand the rules and they weren't prepared for the consequence. Making people aware of the most direct way our government enslaves us by taxes is one thing. Getting a bunch of innocent well meaning supporters of liberty on an emotional crusade that ends in them being "tax protester" cannon fodder is another.
    There, you've lost as soon as you set foot in an administrative tax court.

    You're under no obligation to go to an administrative tax court. You have a right to a court of law.

    That is why it would seem you don't understand the point of this information. The administrative court thing is covered in the 12 hour video. The law is shown and everything.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    There, you've lost as soon as you set foot in an administrative tax court.

    You're under no obligation to go to an administrative tax court. You have a right to a court of law.

    That is why it would seem you don't understand the point of this information. The administrative court thing is covered in the 12 hour video. The law is shown and everything.
    Where in hour 12 exactly?

  8. #8
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    Where in hour 12 exactly?
    I will have to watch it all again to be able to tell you in what part it is found, I might be able to skip through the parts and I'll let you know if/when I find it.

    Edit----

    While this section might not cover the administrative code, I will post once I watch the complete series again, but it seems like it might be Part 4.
    It opens with talking about the investigation of citizens.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-12-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    I will have to watch it all again to be able to tell you in what part it is found, I might be able to skip through the parts and I'll let you know if/when I find it.

    Edit----

    While this section might not cover the administrative code, I will post once I watch the complete series again, but it seems like it might be Part 4.
    It opens with talking about the investigation of citizens.
    I see that this video was uploaded by Michael Nixson. Who is MIchael Nixson? The individual in the video claims to be a Mr. Kotmair. This is an old video... probably 90's... maybe earlier. How has Mr. Kotmair's successes with the IRS been since this video was recorded?

    Perhaps this...

    http://www.justice.gov/tax/txdv06808.htm
    Last edited by georg jetson; 12-12-2012 at 01:40 AM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    I see that this video was uploaded by Michael Nixson. Who is MIchael Nixson? The individual in the video claims to be a Mr. Kotmair. This is an old video... probably 90's... maybe earlier. How has Mr. Kotmair's successes with the IRS been since this video was recorded?

    Perhaps this...

    http://www.justice.gov/tax/txdv06808.htm
    Part 3 about 48 minutes in.

    I don't know who Michael Nixson is but I have these videos in DVD format.

    I've met John in person and he is very well informed. I disagree with him over the tax on alcohol but not about how the law is written.
    He thinks that the tax on alcohol is fine, while I believe it's not.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-15-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  11. #11
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    I see that this video was uploaded by Michael Nixson. Who is MIchael Nixson? The individual in the video claims to be a Mr. Kotmair. This is an old video... probably 90's... maybe earlier. How has Mr. Kotmair's successes with the IRS been since this video was recorded?

    Perhaps this...

    http://www.justice.gov/tax/txdv06808.htm
    That order was because the SAPF had been winning against the IRS and the the DOJ did not like that.

    The IRS lost a big case against the SAPF for the same thing in the 1990's and then had assisted in more wins against the IRS so the DOJ found a corrupt judge to bring the same charges against the SAPF that the SAPF was found not guilt of before that.

    It's simply proof that the government is corrupt.

    http://save-a-patriot.org/
    EDIT
    As many are already aware, the Justice Department has filed a frivolous complaint against the Save-A-Patriot Fellowship, alleging that it is an "abusive tax shelter."

    The present-day condition of the federal government and the American business community is indicative of an impending financial collapse. General Motors and Ford stock now carry junk-bond status, and foreign investors, whose treasury bond purchases keep our currency afloat, are becoming nervous as our national debt skyrockets at the rate of $1.58 billion per day. So, although their 1993 raid backfired on them badly, apparently the one-world socialists that now control our government can't take the chance of any educational organization operating if that organization can inform bewildered, angry Americans as to what really is happening to them.

    Save-A-Patriot has not changed its method of operation since winning against the Department of Justice in court in 1996. (The DOJ appealed that decision, then shortly thereafter asked the court to dismiss its own appeal, with prejudice! The court granted their request and so ordered.) For that matter, we have not changed the way we operate since the Fellowship's inception in 1984.

    If the court declared the Fellowship's operation legal in 1996, it must certainly be legal in 2005, and beyond. If the IRS could not find any criminal activity in 1993 and 1994, while they had all of our computers and paper files, surely they would not find any today. Therefore, the current Department of Justice complaint against the Fellowship can only have one reason behind it, other than to harass, and that is to stop the teaching of the Internal Revenue Code as it is exactly written.

    The suit is now in its appeal phase, in the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia. The US District Court of Maryland issued a stay of its injunction pending the outcome of this appeal. You can follow along with the appeal through the link to the appeal docket below.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-12-2012 at 02:16 AM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Part 3 about 48 minutes in.

    I don't know who Michael Nixson is but I have these videos in DVD format.

    I've met John in person and he is very well informed. I disagree with him over the tax on alcohol but now about how the law is written.
    He thinks that the tax on alcohol is fine, while I believe it's not.
    I see no reference to anything about having a case brought to federal district court without first being filed in administrative(tax) court.

    Additionally, around minute 50 he reads a response letter from an agent of the government to the audience with the last sentence being "... protests the adjustments with no basis other than citing statutory authority." He leaves this hanging and lets the audience come to their own conclusion without giving any background, such as any court orders that he may be improperly disregarding. I think he intentionally misleads at this point.
    Last edited by georg jetson; 12-12-2012 at 11:46 AM.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    I see no reference to anything about having a case brought to federal court without first being filed in administrative(tax) court.

    Additionally, around minute 50 he reads a response letter from an agent of the government to the audience with the last sentence being "... protests the adjustments with no basis other than citing statutory authority." He leaves this hanging and lets the audience come to their own conclusion without giving any background, such as any court orders that he may be improperly disregarding. I think he intentionally misleads at this point.
    You asked for the tax court part. I gave that to you. If you skipped to that it is being taken out of context or you did not listen. He said that to go to tax court you have to request to go there and that he would never make that mistake again.
    Tax court is a "fact finding" court and has limited authority. It is explained in the video if you would watch even that section as a whole. Even better if you watch the whole series.

    "Is the internal revenue code tax protester stuff?"
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-12-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    It appears Mr. Kotmair has been doing this for a while. Here's a 1995 article...

    http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...ts-irs-to-send

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    You asked for the tax court part. I gave that to you. If you skipped to that it is being taken out of context or you did not listen. He said that to go to tax court you have to request to go there and that he would never make that mistake again.
    Tax court is a "fact finding" court and has limited authority. It is explained in the video if you would watch even that section as a whole. Even better if you watch the whole series.

    "Is the internal revenue code tax protester stuff?"
    Ok. You said "There, you've lost as soon as you set foot in an administrative tax court.

    You're under no obligation to go to an administrative tax court. You have a right to a court of law."

    I asked if you could tell me exactly where this was contained. If you're answer my question using part 3 about 48 minutes in then I think we misunderstand each other.

    EDITED - At a minimum, if you don’t go to tax court, the court will render a judgment against you and the IRS will enforce the judgment. Where in the 12 hour video does Mr. Kotmair explain how he enforces his "right to a court of law". I agree we have a "right to a court of law" but the process starts in the admin court according to the rules of the Administrative Procedures Act. If the defendant loses in the admin court then he can appeal to district court according to the APA.
    Last edited by georg jetson; 12-12-2012 at 12:18 PM.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    That order was because the SAPF had been winning against the IRS and the the DOJ did not like that.

    The IRS lost a big case against the SAPF for the same thing in the 1990's and then had assisted in more wins against the IRS so the DOJ found a corrupt judge to bring the same charges against the SAPF that the SAPF was found not guilt of before that.

    It's simply proof that the government is corrupt.

    http://save-a-patriot.org/
    EDIT
    So... according to this http://save-a-patriot.org/doj/appeal...al-docket.html

    He lost in district court, filed an appeal and the appeals court affirmed the district court's ruling. He then applied for a rehearing which was denied and then filed a motion to stay the mandate which was denied.

    It should matter to those interested in fighting the IRS using Mr. Kotmair's ideas that he and his organization are, by court order, barred from "selling a tax-fraud scheme". This order was issued late in 2007.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    Ok. You said "There, you've lost as soon as you set foot in an administrative tax court.

    You're under no obligation to go to an administrative tax court. You have a right to a court of law."

    I asked if you could tell me exactly where this was contained. If you're answer my question using part 3 about 48 minutes in then I think we misunderstand each other.

    EDITED - At a minimum, if you donít go to tax court, the court will render a judgment against you and the IRS will enforce the judgment. Where in the 12 hour video does Mr. Kotmair explain how he enforces his "right to a court of law". I agree we have a "right to a court of law" but the process starts in the admin court according to the rules of the Administrative Procedures Act. If the defendant loses in the admin court then he can appeal to district court according to the APA.
    A tax court cannot summon you. It cannot assess a tax either.

    You can only go there if you petition to go there.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    A tax court cannot summon you. It cannot assess a tax either.

    You can only go there if you petition to go there.
    The tax court is there as your administrative remedy. I didn't say a tax court assesses or summons anything. It does have the power to render judgment which is usually monetary. This judgement can and usually will be used to attach to your property etc...

  19. #19
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    The tax court is there as your administrative remedy. I didn't say a tax court assesses or summons anything. It does have the power to render judgment which is usually monetary. This judgement can and usually will be used to attach to your property etc...
    So why would anyone but someone who is either ignorant or a fool go to tax court then?

    You implied that people are being forced to go to tax court.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    So why would anyone but someone who is either ignorant or a fool go to tax court then?

    You implied that people are being forced to go to tax court.
    If they don't go, the IRS will get a judgement against them. If they go contest the case and lose, then they can appeal to district court.

    The only ones ignorant or foolish are those attempting to fight the IRS relying on arguments that have already FAILED. Those interested in testing Mr. Kotmair's theories should apply due diligence and research all the cases where these theories have indeed failed. Also, regardless of what anyone says, you WILL end up in court. Will it be administrative or criminal will depend on how far you're willing to take this and how well you learn the rules of whatever courtroom you find yourself.

    I have found out first hand how evil and treacherous the IRS can be. In my opinion it's gonna take a political movement to get rid of the IRS mob. The system has the upper hand when we fight them one by one.

  21. #21
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    If they don't go, the IRS will get a judgement against them. If they go contest the case and lose, then they can appeal to district court.

    The only ones ignorant or foolish are those attempting to fight the IRS relying on arguments that have already FAILED. Those interested in testing Mr. Kotmair's theories should apply due diligence and research all the cases where these theories have indeed failed. Also, regardless of what anyone says, you WILL end up in court. Will it be administrative or criminal will depend on how far you're willing to take this and how well you learn the rules of whatever courtroom you find yourself.

    I have found out first hand how evil and treacherous the IRS can be. In my opinion it's gonna take a political movement to get rid of the IRS mob. The system has the upper hand when we fight them one by one.
    So, you're saying that you can be compelled to show up in tax court. Please cite that law.

    Please list what failed arguments that Mr Kotmair is referring to.

    What "theories" do you claim that Mr Kotmair has?

    I never once said you would not end up in court. I specified that tax court is not a court of law and it has not the power to summon you. Please show us all where the government has the constitutional authority to create administrative courts.

    What "theory" did you use that got you screwed over by the IRS? You do know that the courts, the DOJ, and the IRS are all corrupt, right?

    ------- Edit
    The only theory that Mr Kotmair has ever presented to me, and yes I have talked to him in person, is that the law should be followed.
    He has shared the fact that the judges, IRS agents, and other government workers, don't know the law and simply want to force what they have have been told their whole lives about what they think the law says.


    It's the same thing with the open carry of firearms. Often times the police break the law knowingly, sometimes unknowingly, but they still break the law. Some believe that because you're carrying a gun you must carry ID with you. Others believe that they have the right to disarm you just because they want to harass you. The IRS agents are just as corrupt and/or ignorant as the local police many of us have had to deal with. The local police are often more honest and friendly toward your rights than IRS agents are.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-15-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Did not want to create another post
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  22. #22
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    If they don't go, the IRS will get a judgement against them. If they go contest the case and lose, then they can appeal to district court.

    The only ones ignorant or foolish are those attempting to fight the IRS relying on arguments that have already FAILED. Those interested in testing Mr. Kotmair's theories should apply due diligence and research all the cases where these theories have indeed failed. Also, regardless of what anyone says, you WILL end up in court. Will it be administrative or criminal will depend on how far you're willing to take this and how well you learn the rules of whatever courtroom you find yourself.

    I have found out first hand how evil and treacherous the IRS can be. In my opinion it's gonna take a political movement to get rid of the IRS mob. The system has the upper hand when we fight them one by one.
    The only thing you have proven is that you can contradict yourself and that you can't sit still for more than 2 minutes.

    I said that that the part that address the tax courts STARTS around minute 48 in part 3 it is much longer than the 2 minutes that you claimed to have watched.

    The other part is that you don't seem to understand what was said. The letter that you are referring to was saying that the "tax protester" was simply relying on the law. What is wrong with relying on the written law? You also have the right to rely on the decisions of the courts, any courts in the country, that have ruled on any issue in legal question. For example if one court in Tennessee rules that you have the right to the fruits of you labor and it has been ruled that a right cannot be taxed then, the fruits of your labor cannot be taxed. Otherwise if the fruit of you labor can be taxed then, you have no right to the fruits of you labor and that would mean that you are a slave.

    Are you a slave? Do you support slavery? I know since you seem to support slavery and believe that you are a slave then, you have no right to keep and bear arms then either, since you can't even own yourself. Do us all a favor, give up your arms, your earnings, and ever thing you own to the government. That way your master can take care of you through benefits like welfare, food stamps, social security, etc.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The only thing you have proven is that you can contradict yourself and that you can't sit still for more than 2 minutes.

    I said that that the part that address the tax courts STARTS around minute 48 in part 3 it is much longer than the 2 minutes that you claimed to have watched.
    If you're sticking to that then fine... it's not addressed. You watched the video. Answer my question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The other part is that you don't seem to understand what was said. The letter that you are referring to was saying that the "tax protester" was simply relying on the law. What is wrong with relying on the written law?
    The law (unfortunately) also encompasses jurisprudence as well as court orders. Some of the arguments that I see Mr. Kostmair present have failed in court. It doesn't matter whether I agree with the written law. It only matters what a citizen can PROVE in COURT. I also mentioned the way he remained vague about the details of what happened. That is a trademark of the snake oil peddler. I'm not saying YOU are a snake oil peddler, but I'm proposing that Mr. Kotmair MAY be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    You also have the right to rely on the decisions of the courts, any courts in the country, that have ruled on any issue in legal question.
    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    For example if one court in Tennessee rules that you have the right to the fruits of you labor and it has been ruled that a right cannot be taxed then, the fruits of your labor cannot be taxed.
    What court? Federal? State? Specifics are important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Otherwise if the fruit of you labor can be taxed then, you have no right to the fruits of you labor and that would mean that you are a slave.
    I agree that the "fruit of your labor" should not be taxed and that any such taxation is theft. However, this argument will get you nowhere in tax court. You should be researching WHY this is the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Are you a slave? Do you support slavery? I know since you seem to support slavery and believe that you are a slave then, you have no right to keep and bear arms then either, since you can't even own yourself. Do us all a favor, give up your arms, your earnings, and ever thing you own to the government. That way your master can take care of you through benefits like welfare, food stamps, social security, etc.
    Keep the discussion focused. We're on the same side.
    Last edited by georg jetson; 12-16-2012 at 11:58 PM.

  24. #24
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    I agree that the "fruit of your labor" should not be taxed and that any such taxation is theft. However, this argument will get you nowhere in tax court. You should be researching WHY this is the case.



    Keep the discussion focused. We're on the same side.
    Tax court is only a fact finding court that you would have to petition to have it brought up. It is a fact finding court only and has no authority to make rulings of law. It can only rule on facts. Now, if you watch the whole video, it will save us both much time. One of the things about that tax courts that is addressed, in the video, is that the IRS lies to you by not disclosing all your legal remedies when it files a "Notice of deficiency," against you. The IRS fails to disclose to you, that you have a right to a remedy in a court of law. The IRS is required to disclose all your legal remedies but chooses to not do so thus, deceiving you into believing the tax court is the only remedy that you have.

    As for fact finding, yes I have not filed a form 1040 in over 10 years. That is fact. The tax court can only say that yes, I did not file a return. But the tax court cannot make any ruling on the law. So the tax court cannot say that there is a requirement for me to file it can only say that I did not file

    As for a Notice of deficiency the IRS agents have to lie to the computer to have such a notice issued in the first place. Seeing as however cent of what is being withheld from your paycheck is being withheld under Subtitle C of the IRC per your written request to have money withheld. Not having a Subtitle C tax withheld from you pay and subsequently not paying it at the end of the year does not constitute a deficiency under section 6211 and thus cannot have a "Notice of deficiency," issued under Section 6212 the IRS agent would have to have lied to the computer system to have one issued to you.

    In order for you to make the claim that John is being vague or not, you must watch the complete video parts 1 through 6 and then please tell me what part(s) you found him to be vague on. I am willing to wait a week or two so as to allow you ample time to watch and re-watch any part that you feel needed to be re-watched and to allow for your time to do independent research on the topic.

    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/te...3/subchapter-B
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 12-17-2012 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Corrected original blurry eyed post.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  25. #25
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Making this easier for Eye95 to find.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •