• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Most comfortable holster in the world!

glock27OKC

I just thought I needed to post something about this new holster I am trying out. It is made by a company out of S.C called N82 Tactical(nate squared tactical) www.n82tactical.com

I have been looking for a holster that makes the day easier for me. I move around all day working with my hands, getting in and out of my truck. You know the usuall day of a workin man. Well one of my friends stopped by my house a month or so ago with one of these holsters. He kept ranting about the comfort. So of course I had to try it out for myself. He was right guys. It is super comfortable. It makes the pistol disappear. I can even catch a nap on the couch with it on. All I can say is try it.