Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Saturday at the Port Orchard hideaway meet

3rd Saturday at the Port Orchard hideaway meet

3rd saturday of each month and hideaway cafe, this will be chance for the lurkers to come out and meet people and for everyone to share their ideas in person. AT NOON 12 O' Clock

presently third saturday meets are held at Hideaway Cafe in downtown port orchard, this is in view of the Kitsap Library branch. if you park on bay street then walk along the side of the street facing the waterfront, before the candy shop there will be a hanging sign directing you down an alley to the cafe, for closer parking take Sidney Road from Bay St to the waterfront and turn right before the library.

Hoping this can become a regular event, oh and PS for two bucks you can get black coffee with cream and sugar with near endless refills. good food too if you're looking for lunch while we're there.

Hope to see everyone there!
    PS for the newer people, us regular kitsap-ers have been to this place several times, they're verified OC-friendly
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 12-15-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Hope to see all the regulars and irregulars at the hideaway today

https://plus.google.com/110087323951...ut?gl=us&hl=en
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Ok, but what time? Am? Noon? Pm? All day?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Ok, but what time? Am? Noon? Pm? All day?
    oh gosh noon

my bad, I'll edit the OP sorry Jim!
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Well,,,

We,,, all together and alone, are soooo pleased with the first ever,3rd Satrday OC meet and greet
    at the Hide away cafe in Port Orchard,,, that none of us, that went, have anything to say about it!

And thats all I have to say about that...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

It was A great turnout 8 adults and even 3 children just about filled the place up and no one went screaming out the door. It had been a slow day at the cafe so at 2 o:clock the owners told us they were leaving, but the cook john would be there if we needed anything then closed the place up and left. every one that was left left about an hour later.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

So the next meeting is 19 January 2013 @ 1200?

Quote Originally Posted by traspace View Post
    So the next meeting is 19 January 2013 @ 1200?
    Correct Welcome to OCDO!

NRA Member

meeting not cancelled

Considering the meet does not revolve around you. You have no authority to cancell it so if you wan't to go to olympia have fun but don't go spreading rumors that a meeting is cancelled.

DEMAND IT

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Considering the meet does not revolve around you. You have no authority to cancell it so if you wan't to go to olympia have fun but don't go spreading rumors that a meeting is cancelled.

Very well, post deleted. You're right Clay.

Hope you come to Olympia though. I would like to push another date for everyone to meet in PO though, since our regulars seem interested in Olympia

NRA Member

I'm still the new guy but I'm to lazy to drive to Oly. So on the 19th given who's there or who's not there. I'm taking my happy ass and dragging my room mates ass down to the hidden cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rombough View Post
    I'm still the new guy but I'm to lazy to drive to Oly. So on the 19th given who's there or who's not there. I'm taking my happy ass and dragging my room mates ass down to the hidden cafe.
    Its the hideaway cafe and I talked to the owners an hour ago and told him most of the regulars are going to olympia but some people might still show up so you are good to go.

DEMAND IT

Well do we want to meet this sunday or next sunday instead for this month? maybe tommorow? we can look at a closer date too if we all want to meet at hideaway and spend some money there.....

NRA Member

I had already planned on meeting the group for the first time on the 19th. If everyone is going to Olympia let me know, my car comfortably seats 5 I will sport the gas. Either way I plan on getting more involved.

Wife is working a trade show from 1pm to 6pm in Bremerton, so she may pop in on her way. I am going to be heading for Olympia with the kids.

I called the job and it's a toss up about work that day, however I was planning on going to Olympia.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Its the hideaway cafe and I talked to the owners an hour ago and told him most of the regulars are going to olympia but some people might still show up so you are good to go.
    I'm totally 100% Clueless whats going on in Oly on the 19th.
    So I'm going to go have lunch down at the hideaway cafe regardless whos there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rombough View Post
    I'm totally 100% Clueless whats going on in Oly on the 19th.
    So I'm going to go have lunch down at the hideaway cafe regardless whos there.
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...n-19th-Olympia

why not simply meet earlier in the morning and then carpool/caravan to olympia?

I would, but I'm thinking about heading down to the WAC show in the morning myself.

Quote Originally Posted by slugsgomoo View Post

I would, but I'm thinking about heading down to the WAC show in the morning myself.
    head to the WAC show in the morning, just be at Olympia by 1:30. this is the fight of the century! you're not going to help the cause of rights by going and shooting the **** with people at a gun show, you need to be out an public showing your support for the 2A!

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by slugsgomoo View Post
    Because some people work swing or graveyard? My spouse gets home long after midnight and even being at the fountain in Oly at eleven is going to be difficult. But, well, this is IMPORTANT.

We will have to meet y'all some other time in Port Orchard. (We were considering the meetup this month until the news of the 19th.)

Mercy,
    I am unable to go to Oly due to some pacemaker problems my wife is having. However, the Port Orchard meet is close enough that I can make that and still be near enough if she needs immediate care.
    So those of you that cannot make Oly come to the Hideaway
    Last edited by Trigger Dr; 01-17-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    head to the WAC show in the morning, just be at Olympia by 1:30. this is the fight of the century! you're not going to help the cause of rights by going and shooting the **** with people at a gun show, you need to be out an public showing your support for the 2A!
    This!

Hit the gun show Sunday guys, that's what i'm doing.

Well I'm bout to head down to the cafe grab some coffee.

Reminder

Hideaway meetup is once again Saturday February 16 hope to see everyone there

NRA Member

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast