• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank heaven for 7-11

jdholmes

The Spanish Springs one which is the only one I go into so I DNK if they are all posted. It's defiently a corporate sign and not something made locally. I wish I had the time to deal with it. I wonder if the manager would actually call the cops on someone and try to have them charged? With what I haven't a clue but?

Why would you say it is obviously a corporate sign and not made locally? I could make that sign tonight in less than 30 minutes and have it printed up and on my window this week...I doubt it is a corporate sign given that so many carry into 7-11's with no issue.

Sounds like some folks have been into that 7-11 and haven't seen that sign?

Last edited:

gunrunner1911

Why would you say it is obviously a corporate sign and not made locally? I could make that sign tonight in less than 30 minutes and have it printed up and on my window this week...I doubt it is a corporate sign given that so many carry into 7-11's with no issue.

Sounds like some folks have been into that 7-11 and haven't seen that sign?

Corporate sign? Yes because the managers policy of number of kids in store and no backpacks was hand written this is not and includes th 7-11 logo.

For those that haven't see it maybe they just aren't looking or they are oblivious.

Are you suggesting that I would post it here for another purpose other than to say I saw this?
wat do i have to gain by that action?
Did I make this up to put people panties in a twist?
Please I have better things to do. I saw this a while back and decided I had a few minutes just to post it for laughs. I could care less because yes I do carry in there mostly concealed nw due to the season but OC whenever i feel like it and no no one has said anything to me either and I wouldn't expect any of the people behind the counter to care if they did see it.

jdholmes

The seven eleven logo can be pasted on to anything...it's really not hard.

I find it very hard to believe that a brand as large as 7/11 with the legal teams etc. they have would put out a sign like this one. They would likely approve the printing of basic no guns sign like many other large brands do, but this one is a little far fetched.

Vegassteve

The seven eleven logo can be pasted on to anything...it's really not hard.

I find it very hard to believe that a brand as large as 7/11 with the legal teams etc. they have would put out a sign like this one. They would likely approve the printing of basic no guns sign like many other large brands do, but this one is a little far fetched.

JD you have a PM

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
Just to confirm, this is the 7-11 at Pyramid Hwy and Eagle Canyon Rd?

I was there last night (OC of course) and looked for the sign but didn't see it. Nobody in the store made any comment about the pistol.

Different store? Sign gone? Or was I just not looking in the right place?

28kfps

Corporate sign? Yes because the managers policy of number of kids in store and no backpacks was hand written this is not and includes th 7-11 logo.

For those that haven't see it maybe they just aren't looking or they are oblivious.

Are you suggesting that I would post it here for another purpose other than to say I saw this?
wat do i have to gain by that action?
Did I make this up to put people panties in a twist?
Please I have better things to do. I saw this a while back and decided I had a few minutes just to post it for laughs. I could care less because yes I do carry in there mostly concealed nw due to the season but OC whenever i feel like it and no no one has said anything to me either and I wouldn't expect any of the people behind the counter to care if they did see it.

Gunrunner 1911 don’t take it personal. Though you have been around for a while we at the pointy end do not see you posting that often. As you said it made no sense at all. It was a new to everyone. Thanks for the picture and posting. It will be interesting to see if that bone head sign starts showing up other places. Could be from a rogue gun hating manager or franchises owners. However as you said they never said a word about you OCing. A mystery.