Thread: A legend has gone to his maker

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

A legend has gone to his maker

I just found out that Bob Munden passed away on Monday, however the reports I have read were filed on the 12th. Bob was an inspiration and a real legend. As I recall, he could draw, fire, and hit a target with his Single Action Army revolver in 2/100ths of a second. I once saw a video of him in split screen fire three shots with his revolver faster than his opponent managed with a 1911 (.20 seconds versus Bob's .16 seconds).

The man was amazing and will be missed.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Wow. A showman with speed.

I was always a little suspicious that he started with his hand on the gun, but even so, I've seen lightning give up and go home when he was around. And, accurate too. There's a video out there somewhere of him hitting a silohuette target repeatedly in the x-ring, fast-draw--from the hip. Nice tight group.
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-13-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Richmond, Tx
    My favorite Munden was when he did 200yrd shots with a J-frame snubbie!! Definitly was an entertaining guy. Condolences to his family.
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

S. Kitsap, Washington state
    I remember watch American Shooter with Jim Scouten as a kid, Bob was always my favorite guest on that show. That guy was 9 kinds of amazing in skill.

I don't know what to do now, my zombie apocalypse plan involved trying to recruit him into my gang of survivors....

seriously though, my condolences to the Munden family.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member