Thread: Wreath laying

Wreath laying

Albert G Horton Vet Cemetery will be laying Xmas wreaths this Sat. Everything starts at 9:30 Am. Oc shouldn't be a issue. Come join the fun. Coffee should be served.

5310 Milners Road.
    Suffolk Va 23434

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    If it's a V.A. cemetery....OC and CC are very definitely a problem.

Re: Wreath laying

Its a state ran cemetery. I can't cite one of my original posts because I'm on my phone atm. If you happen to look it up, before I get home, was that information in that discussion incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    Its a state ran cemetery. I can't cite one of my original posts because I'm on my phone atm. If you happen to look it up, before I get home, was that information in that discussion incorrect?

I can't look it up now, the board keeps crashing. If its State, you may be OK but if it is under the Veterans Administration's control, carry is out.

Founder's Club Member

Phone atm? Jeezus! Droid Razr's dispense cash? What won't they think of next?

I have so got to update my technology.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post

Tools of the Devil!

Hey it works...

Besides it's also my digital recorder. Nothing like having 48 hrs of straight talk time password protected.

Ok, I'm in front of a PC now. This is the thread I started back in April.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...tate-cementary

Here is our website.

http://www.dvs.virginia.gov/cemetery_horton.shtml

I've looked over it, and didn't see where it would be a problem. I also contacted the Ground's Manager, and using his words, "We are the Department of Veteran Services, for the Commonwealth of Virginia. We abide buy the law's of the Commonwealth."

I would take that, as it's ok to Oc, and also If it mean's anything, I learned about VCDL threw a member of there's almost a 3 month's before finding this website while on the job. He was doing find-a-grave for someone, during the weekend I worked. I inquired about the gun, because It wasn't long before that, my wife was robbed at her job. I assisted him, and talked about about having it there at the cementary, and he mentioned that Virginia was a OC state, and it was perfectly legal. Not that this bothered me, i grew up around guns threw my Dad, G-dad, and Uncle who served in the Airborne.

Any rate, back on topic. If Myself, or the gentlemen was mistaken, its cool. The last thing I want, is to spread mis-information, and ask for the forgiveness in error if there is one, as I'm still learning myself.

Ok, I'm in front of a PC now. This is the thread I started back in April.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...tate-cementary

Here is our website.

http://www.dvs.virginia.gov/cemetery_horton.shtml

I've looked over it, and didn't see where it would be a problem. I also contacted the Ground's Manager, and using his words, "We are the Department of Veteran Services, for the Commonwealth of Virginia. We abide buy the law's of the Commonwealth."

I would take that, as it's ok to Oc, and also If it mean's anything, I learned about VCDL threw a member of there's almost a 3 month's before finding this website while on the job. He was doing find-a-grave for someone, during the weekend I worked. I inquired about the gun, because It wasn't long before that, my wife was robbed at her job. I assisted him, and talked about about having it there at the cementary, and he mentioned that Virginia was a OC state, and it was perfectly legal. Not that this bothered me, i grew up around guns threw my Dad, G-dad, and Uncle who served in the Airborne.

Any rate, back on topic. If Myself, or the gentlemen was mistaken, its cool. The last thing I want, is to spread mis-information, and ask for the forgiveness in error if there is one, as I'm still learning myself.
    Nope.....looks like you did your homework. It should be fine.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Tools of the Devil!
    How do you know whether MouthCop229 uses one of those?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

How do you know whether MouthCop229 uses one of those?
    I never said he looked like the Devil!

Last edited by peter nap; 12-14-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    OMG! I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!! You gotta warn people when you're gonna pull something like that!

PS: OK. I just realized I'm hijacking the thread. I'll be quiet now.

OMG! I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!! You gotta warn people when you're gonna pull something like that!

PS: OK. I just realized I'm hijacking the thread. I'll be quiet now.
    Lol it's cool.