Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Attack Gun Control; Don't Defend Guns--The Blood Is On the Anti-gunner's Hands

  1. #1
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766

    Attack Gun Control; Don't Defend Guns--The Blood Is On the Anti-gunner's Hands

    If the anti-gunners are running according to their usual form, the anti-gun rhetoric has already started--capitalizing on the tragedy at the elementary school today. If they're doing like usual, they are already dancing in the blood of innocents in order to promote their murderous agenda.


    I would urge that as we fan out across the 'net and visit the comments sections of various websites, that we attack the anti-gunners. The blood of innocents is on their hands. Make them defend their position and then annihilate their defense.

    Don't explain or defend self-defense or guns. Start with an attack and make them defend their position.

    Gunners spend way too much time explaining and persuading. I am urging less of that, and a lot more attack. There are dead kids because teachers and administrators were disarmed at the state and federal level, rendered unable to exercise the fundamental human right of self-defense and defense of others.

    The anti-gunners had a big hand in making today's tragedy possible. Attack them for it.
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-14-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  2. #2
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217

    ATTACK = Inneffective polarization

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    If the anti-gunners are running according to their usual form, the anti-gun rhetoric has already started--capitalizing on the tragedy at the elementary school today. If they're doing like usual, they are already dancing in the blood of innocents in order to promote their murderous agenda.


    I would urge that as we fan out across the 'net and visit the comments sections of various websites, that we attack the anti-gunners. The blood of innocents is on their hands. Make them defend their position and then annihilate their defense.

    Don't explain or defend self-defense or guns. Start with an attack and make them defend their position.

    Gunners spend way too much time explaining and persuading. I am urging less of that, and a lot more attack. There are dead kids because teachers and administrators were disarmed at the state and federal level, rendered unable to exercise the fundamental human right of self-defense and defense of others.

    The anti-gunners had a big hand in making today's tragedy possible. Attack them for it.
    I don't see that the antis are "dancing in the blood" of the victims. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be genuinely traumatized by the horror of todays events.

    You propose "ATTACK." The gun controllers propose the same thing.

    Same result as usual. The pro-gunners immediately say the solution is more guns. (MGGLGB) The anti-gunners immediately demand less guns. (LGGMGB)


    This Newtown shooting is the worst in U.S. History, measured by the trauma of such little kids being massacred. Blowboack, or "ATTACK," if you will, is certain. Each side, "ATTACKING." Nothing gets solved.

    I don't see why Obama wouldn't propose a new AWB tomorrow morning. I don't see why it wouldn't pass.
    I don't see that such a ban would solve any problems whatever. It would be just as inneffective as the 1994 law.

    "ATTACK!" ain't gonna work. Too late for that now...


    Key:

    MGGLGB = More guns good, less guns bad.

    LGGMGB = Less guns good, more guns bad.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,201
    It is time to attack the failed policy of gun control.

    It time to put the blame on the policy makers who disarmed the people in these gun free zones allowing them to slaughtered.


    Its never to late to fight for your rights bend over and kiss your rights good bye if you want.

    Not me.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  4. #4
    Activist Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ashland, KY
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    If the anti-gunners are running according to their usual form, the anti-gun rhetoric has already started--capitalizing on the tragedy at the elementary school today. If they're doing like usual, they are already dancing in the blood of innocents in order to promote their murderous agenda.


    I would urge that as we fan out across the 'net and visit the comments sections of various websites, that we attack the anti-gunners. The blood of innocents is on their hands. Make them defend their position and then annihilate their defense.

    Don't explain or defend self-defense or guns. Start with an attack and make them defend their position.

    Gunners spend way too much time explaining and persuading. I am urging less of that, and a lot more attack. There are dead kids because teachers and administrators were disarmed at the state and federal level, rendered unable to exercise the fundamental human right of self-defense and defense of others.

    The anti-gunners had a big hand in making today's tragedy possible. Attack them for it.
    You are absolutely right, regardless of what others have to say!

    I am pissed, sad, irritated, angered, and on over this nonsense! Where is the logic in an anti-gunner's thought process? Apparently there is none, or incidents like this wouldn't happen or they wouldn't be nearly as bad!

    It is their demands for gun control that have given us the array of legislation we currently have and it has done nothing but harm people more than help them.

    Sure, background checks at an FFL and keeping VIOLENT felons from possessing firearms are sensible, couldn't agree more. But they do nothing to stop violent people from obtaining firearms. NOTHING will stop someone from getting a firearm if they want one, and this is what the anti-gunners can't seem to understand.

    As I have already stated in other posts, the FGFSZ has done nothing but kill our children! The anti-gunners screamed until they got it passed, and now that it has been active for years it has caused needless loss of life! If teachers were armed these idiotic nightmares wouldn't be nearly as bad, and they wouldn't happen as often!

    They use scare tactics, and then the people that do NOT have an open mind and that can't think for themselves believe them! They will use this as an excuse for more WORTHLESS legislation that will make law-abiding citizens even more prone to violence with no way of defending themselves!

    If they would only stick with the facts, then gun control would be a thing of the past, because it does not work!

    Gun control kills, which has been made PAINFULLY obvious today with the loss of so many young children whose lives were cut short needlessly! Why? Because the anti-gunners lie to get their way, and if they don't get their way they throw fits! I've prayed and will continue to do so for this town, these children and their parents! I will also pray for God to instill some sense into our Congress and President so that we can prevent tragic loss such as this in the future with people LEGALLY ready and willing to defend themselves and the children they care for!
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by HankT View Post
    I don't see that the antis are "dancing in the blood" of the victims. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be genuinely traumatized by the horror of todays events.

    You propose "ATTACK." The gun controllers propose the same thing.

    Same result as usual. The pro-gunners immediately say the solution is more guns. (MGGLGB) The anti-gunners immediately demand less guns. (LGGMGB)


    This Newtown shooting is the worst in U.S. History, measured by the trauma of such little kids being massacred. Blowboack, or "ATTACK," if you will, is certain. Each side, "ATTACKING." Nothing gets solved.

    I don't see why Obama wouldn't propose a new AWB tomorrow morning. I don't see why it wouldn't pass.
    I don't see that such a ban would solve any problems whatever. It would be just as inneffective as the 1994 law.

    .
    A new AWB would be DOA in a court .... the FBI report after the 10yrs of the failed brady bill is a death nail to any such legislation

  6. #6
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    A new AWB would be DOA in a court .... the FBI report after the 10yrs of the failed brady bill is a death nail to any such legislation
    What did the FBI report say that would make an AWB DOA in court?

  7. #7
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    I'm glad you recognized I said "if" when talking about anti-gunners, Hank.

    Are you going to behave yourself, or am I going to start warning readers about your history and tactics of creating strife and needling people just for your own pleasure?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    210

    Re: Attack Gun Control; Don't Defend Guns--The Blood Is On the Anti-gunner's Hands

    The antis are out in force. On city data they are banning people left and right for anything not conforming to "ban guns!!!"
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 12-14-2012 at 09:45 PM.

  9. #9
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    The antis are out in force. On city data they are banning people left and right for anything not conforming to "ban guns!!!"
    People with poor analytical skill, people who are simplists . . . ALWAYS resort to censorship.

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    The antis are out in force. On city data they are banning people left and right for anything not conforming to "ban guns!!!"
    Typical of the hard-core anti-gunners.

    I heard a more subtle one on the radio just a bit ago. A regular commented that there should be a national dialogue. She pretended she wasn't qualified to decide whether guns should be more restricted or whether there was even a solution, but her slightly regret about the president and congress not doing something gave her away.


    Stay on the offensive.

    Always ask questions.

    For example, "When are gun control advocates going to stop rendering the innocent defenseless?"

    When an anti-gunner assails you for advocating arming kids, ask, "How is allowing back-round checked, permit-holding teachers and administrators going to arm kids?"

    This is a debate tactic that maintains the initiative. It will put a certain percentage of your audience on the defensive while getting your point across to the rest at the same time.

    Don't answer any questions unless it is to your tactical advantage to do so. And, always follow up with another question that puts the bloodshed on them.

    The blood is on their hands; hold them accountable.
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-15-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  11. #11
    Regular Member decklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pacific, WA
    Posts
    764
    I watched this live on ABC this morning. They were still counting the bodies with no ID on the shooter and the Anti's were already on tv talking about "control".
    Just disgusting.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

  12. #12
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,828
    I heard part of a MSM news? broadcast a couple of hours ago wherein the "Marzist in Chief" suggested increased efforts toward an AWB--- all for a tragedy wherein an individual killed many innocents with a pair of semi-automatic handguns.

    I am remembering some recent? history where ALCOHOL was illegal by Constitutional Amendment, Yep that worked so well that they repealed it right!

    BTW I find no logic in the actions of many of the liberals or progressives of either R or D persuasion, but I do see as decidedly disrespectful attitude towards our nation's CONSTITUTION!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

  13. #13
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Yep already attacking the anti gun policy.

    In the conversations I have had the last few days, people ask about it, My first response is "Another mass shooting in a gun free zone".

    Then you hear the "Yeah, but"......they know what you are saying is true, but just don't want it to be true because it doesn't fit into their agenda.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 12-16-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  14. #14
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,273
    I always throw this line at the anti-liberty crowd: "Where were the police to protect the kids?"

    Liberals get extremely peeved, as in apoplectic in fact, when that question is tossed out there right off the bat. They know that they have lost the argument. Liberals then move on to other tactics, such as personal insults.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Back to the main point of the thread--an excellent one, Citizen.

    If we defend guns or their use, we appear to be defending the tool used in this massacre. Instead, we should attack why this happened. We should attack gun-control laws as the facilitator of this violent, evil, insane attacker's murderous actions.

    It happened because WE created a target of opportunity by disarming those who could have defended our little children. These children are dead because WE made them undefended targets. No locks, no protocols, no gun-control laws will defend these helpless babes. What would have effectively defended them was denied those whom WE charge with their defense. Shame on US.

  16. #16
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,273
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Back to the main point of the thread--an excellent one, Citizen.

    If we defend guns or their use, we appear to be defending the tool used in this massacre. Instead, we should attack why this happened. We should attack gun-control laws as the facilitator of this violent, evil, insane attacker's murderous actions.

    It happened because WE created a target of opportunity by disarming those who could have defended our little children. These children are dead because WE made them undefended targets. No locks, no protocols, no gun-control laws will defend these helpless babes. What would have effectively defended them was denied those whom WE charge with their defense. Shame on US.
    I have not, nor will I, sit idly by and not attempted to use the "system" to affect change.

    Just cuz anti-liberty liberals control the school system does not mean that I am to be included in your WE.

    I have voiced my displeasure, officially, in writing, with my kid's school (system) and my local LEA for the complete lack of "protection" afforded to my kids via ineffective passive safety measures. I have "voiced" my recommendations as to what would be effective countermeasures, easily implemented, that would mitigate a Sandy Hook event at my kid's school.

    eye95, I am in complete agreement with you on the total dedication to working within the "system" to affect meaningful change. Only working with and within the system will permit those who are responsible for my kids safety, while at school, be given the opportunity and the tools to ensure that a event and outcome such as Sandy Hook is mitigated to the best of our ability.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Attack Gun Control; Don't Defend Guns--The Blood Is On the Anti-gunner's Hands

    Any one of us, individually, may be falling on the side of the issue that would have actually saved the lives of some of these children, however, if there was any little more we could have done, then we are part of the WE.

    We should be forward-looking, though. Don't dwell on what more we could have done, let us instead resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, and redouble our efforts to prevent future tragedies by ending the disarmament of those who could have protected them.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,011
    The blood of those children is actually on the gunners hands.

  19. #19
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Any one of us, individually, may be falling on the side of the issue that would have actually saved the lives of some of these children, however, if there was any little more we could have done, then we are part of the WE.

    We should be forward-looking, though. Don't dwell on what more we could have done, let us instead resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, and redouble our efforts to prevent future tragedies by ending the disarmament of those who could have protected them.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>
    Maybe we should quit corralling our children into government indoctrination camps, making them such easy targets.

    There are so many angles of attack on how the system has caused this. I recently adapted Rothbard's reasoning on this we are not the system. It is always going to be individuals against them.

    We shall use the system against itself as you pointed out though, but we should also be working diligently to dismantle "the system" at east down to it's core responsibilities it seems to deem unimportant.

    Guaranteeing rights, arbitrating differences, and protecting liberties.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •