• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Attack Gun Control; Don't Defend Guns--The Blood Is On the Anti-gunner's Hands

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
If the anti-gunners are running according to their usual form, the anti-gun rhetoric has already started--capitalizing on the tragedy at the elementary school today. If they're doing like usual, they are already dancing in the blood of innocents in order to promote their murderous agenda.

I would urge that as we fan out across the 'net and visit the comments sections of various websites, that we attack the anti-gunners. The blood of innocents is on their hands. Make them defend their position and then annihilate their defense.

Don't explain or defend self-defense or guns. Start with an attack and make them defend their position.

Gunners spend way too much time explaining and persuading. I am urging less of that, and a lot more attack. There are dead kids because teachers and administrators were disarmed at the state and federal level, rendered unable to exercise the fundamental human right of self-defense and defense of others.

The anti-gunners had a big hand in making today's tragedy possible. Attack them for it.

Last edited:

HankT

State Researcher
ATTACK = Inneffective polarization

If the anti-gunners are running according to their usual form, the anti-gun rhetoric has already started--capitalizing on the tragedy at the elementary school today. If they're doing like usual, they are already dancing in the blood of innocents in order to promote their murderous agenda.

I would urge that as we fan out across the 'net and visit the comments sections of various websites, that we attack the anti-gunners. The blood of innocents is on their hands. Make them defend their position and then annihilate their defense.

Don't explain or defend self-defense or guns. Start with an attack and make them defend their position.

Gunners spend way too much time explaining and persuading. I am urging less of that, and a lot more attack. There are dead kids because teachers and administrators were disarmed at the state and federal level, rendered unable to exercise the fundamental human right of self-defense and defense of others.

The anti-gunners had a big hand in making today's tragedy possible. Attack them for it.

I don't see that the antis are "dancing in the blood" of the victims. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be genuinely traumatized by the horror of todays events.

You propose "ATTACK." The gun controllers propose the same thing.

Same result as usual. The pro-gunners immediately say the solution is more guns. (MGGLGB) The anti-gunners immediately demand less guns. (LGGMGB)

This Newtown shooting is the worst in U.S. History, measured by the trauma of such little kids being massacred. Blowboack, or "ATTACK," if you will, is certain. Each side, "ATTACKING." Nothing gets solved.

I don't see why Obama wouldn't propose a new AWB tomorrow morning. I don't see why it wouldn't pass.
I don't see that such a ban would solve any problems whatever. It would be just as inneffective as the 1994 law.

"ATTACK!" ain't gonna work. Too late for that now...

Key:

MGGLGB = More guns good, less guns bad.

LGGMGB = Less guns good, more guns bad.

Firearms Iinstuctor

It is time to attack the failed policy of gun control.

It time to put the blame on the policy makers who disarmed the people in these gun free zones allowing them to slaughtered.

Its never to late to fight for your rights bend over and kiss your rights good bye if you want.

Not me.

KYGlockster

Activist Member

You are absolutely right, regardless of what others have to say!

I am pissed, sad, irritated, angered, and on over this nonsense! Where is the logic in an anti-gunner's thought process? Apparently there is none, or incidents like this wouldn't happen or they wouldn't be nearly as bad!

It is their demands for gun control that have given us the array of legislation we currently have and it has done nothing but harm people more than help them.

Sure, background checks at an FFL and keeping VIOLENT felons from possessing firearms are sensible, couldn't agree more. But they do nothing to stop violent people from obtaining firearms. NOTHING will stop someone from getting a firearm if they want one, and this is what the anti-gunners can't seem to understand.

As I have already stated in other posts, the FGFSZ has done nothing but kill our children! The anti-gunners screamed until they got it passed, and now that it has been active for years it has caused needless loss of life! If teachers were armed these idiotic nightmares wouldn't be nearly as bad, and they wouldn't happen as often!

They use scare tactics, and then the people that do NOT have an open mind and that can't think for themselves believe them! They will use this as an excuse for more WORTHLESS legislation that will make law-abiding citizens even more prone to violence with no way of defending themselves!

If they would only stick with the facts, then gun control would be a thing of the past, because it does not work!

Gun control kills, which has been made PAINFULLY obvious today with the loss of so many young children whose lives were cut short needlessly! Why? Because the anti-gunners lie to get their way, and if they don't get their way they throw fits! I've prayed and will continue to do so for this town, these children and their parents! I will also pray for God to instill some sense into our Congress and President so that we can prevent tragic loss such as this in the future with people LEGALLY ready and willing to defend themselves and the children they care for!

davidmcbeth

Banned
I don't see that the antis are "dancing in the blood" of the victims. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be genuinely traumatized by the horror of todays events.

You propose "ATTACK." The gun controllers propose the same thing.

Same result as usual. The pro-gunners immediately say the solution is more guns. (MGGLGB) The anti-gunners immediately demand less guns. (LGGMGB)

This Newtown shooting is the worst in U.S. History, measured by the trauma of such little kids being massacred. Blowboack, or "ATTACK," if you will, is certain. Each side, "ATTACKING." Nothing gets solved.

I don't see why Obama wouldn't propose a new AWB tomorrow morning. I don't see why it wouldn't pass.
I don't see that such a ban would solve any problems whatever. It would be just as inneffective as the 1994 law.

A new AWB would be DOA in a court .... the FBI report after the 10yrs of the failed brady bill is a death nail to any such legislation

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I'm glad you recognized I said "if" when talking about anti-gunners, Hank.

Are you going to behave yourself, or am I going to start warning readers about your history and tactics of creating strife and needling people just for your own pleasure?

Anonymouse

The antis are out in force. On city data they are banning people left and right for anything not conforming to "ban guns!!!"

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
The antis are out in force. On city data they are banning people left and right for anything not conforming to "ban guns!!!"

Typical of the hard-core anti-gunners.

I heard a more subtle one on the radio just a bit ago. A regular commented that there should be a national dialogue. She pretended she wasn't qualified to decide whether guns should be more restricted or whether there was even a solution, but her slightly regret about the president and congress not doing something gave her away.

Stay on the offensive.

Always ask questions.

For example, "When are gun control advocates going to stop rendering the innocent defenseless?"

When an anti-gunner assails you for advocating arming kids, ask, "How is allowing back-round checked, permit-holding teachers and administrators going to arm kids?"

This is a debate tactic that maintains the initiative. It will put a certain percentage of your audience on the defensive while getting your point across to the rest at the same time.

Don't answer any questions unless it is to your tactical advantage to do so. And, always follow up with another question that puts the bloodshed on them.

The blood is on their hands; hold them accountable.

Last edited:

decklin

I watched this live on ABC this morning. They were still counting the bodies with no ID on the shooter and the Anti's were already on tv talking about "control".
Just disgusting.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I heard part of a MSM news? broadcast a couple of hours ago wherein the "Marzist in Chief" suggested increased efforts toward an AWB--- all for a tragedy wherein an individual killed many innocents with a pair of semi-automatic handguns.

I am remembering some recent? history where ALCOHOL was illegal by Constitutional Amendment, Yep that worked so well that they repealed it right!

BTW I find no logic in the actions of many of the liberals or progressives of either R or D persuasion, but I do see as decidedly disrespectful attitude towards our nation's CONSTITUTION!

sudden valley gunner

Yep already attacking the anti gun policy.

In the conversations I have had the last few days, people ask about it, My first response is "Another mass shooting in a gun free zone".

Then you hear the "Yeah, but"......they know what you are saying is true, but just don't want it to be true because it doesn't fit into their agenda.

Last edited:

OC for ME

I always throw this line at the anti-liberty crowd: "Where were the police to protect the kids?"

Liberals get extremely peeved, as in apoplectic in fact, when that question is tossed out there right off the bat. They know that they have lost the argument. Liberals then move on to other tactics, such as personal insults.

eye95

Back to the main point of the thread--an excellent one, Citizen.

If we defend guns or their use, we appear to be defending the tool used in this massacre. Instead, we should attack why this happened. We should attack gun-control laws as the facilitator of this violent, evil, insane attacker's murderous actions.

It happened because WE created a target of opportunity by disarming those who could have defended our little children. These children are dead because WE made them undefended targets. No locks, no protocols, no gun-control laws will defend these helpless babes. What would have effectively defended them was denied those whom WE charge with their defense. Shame on US.

OC for ME

Back to the main point of the thread--an excellent one, Citizen.

If we defend guns or their use, we appear to be defending the tool used in this massacre. Instead, we should attack why this happened. We should attack gun-control laws as the facilitator of this violent, evil, insane attacker's murderous actions.

It happened because WE created a target of opportunity by disarming those who could have defended our little children. These children are dead because WE made them undefended targets. No locks, no protocols, no gun-control laws will defend these helpless babes. What would have effectively defended them was denied those whom WE charge with their defense. Shame on US.
I have not, nor will I, sit idly by and not attempted to use the "system" to affect change.

Just cuz anti-liberty liberals control the school system does not mean that I am to be included in your WE.

I have voiced my displeasure, officially, in writing, with my kid's school (system) and my local LEA for the complete lack of "protection" afforded to my kids via ineffective passive safety measures. I have "voiced" my recommendations as to what would be effective countermeasures, easily implemented, that would mitigate a Sandy Hook event at my kid's school.

eye95, I am in complete agreement with you on the total dedication to working within the "system" to affect meaningful change. Only working with and within the system will permit those who are responsible for my kids safety, while at school, be given the opportunity and the tools to ensure that a event and outcome such as Sandy Hook is mitigated to the best of our ability.

eye95

Any one of us, individually, may be falling on the side of the issue that would have actually saved the lives of some of these children, however, if there was any little more we could have done, then we are part of the WE.

We should be forward-looking, though. Don't dwell on what more we could have done, let us instead resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, and redouble our efforts to prevent future tragedies by ending the disarmament of those who could have protected them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

sudden valley gunner

Any one of us, individually, may be falling on the side of the issue that would have actually saved the lives of some of these children, however, if there was any little more we could have done, then we are part of the WE.

We should be forward-looking, though. Don't dwell on what more we could have done, let us instead resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, and redouble our efforts to prevent future tragedies by ending the disarmament of those who could have protected them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Maybe we should quit corralling our children into government indoctrination camps, making them such easy targets.

There are so many angles of attack on how the system has caused this. I recently adapted Rothbard's reasoning on this we are not the system. It is always going to be individuals against them.

We shall use the system against itself as you pointed out though, but we should also be working diligently to dismantle "the system" at east down to it's core responsibilities it seems to deem unimportant.

Guaranteeing rights, arbitrating differences, and protecting liberties.