Thread: Whitehouse petition against new gun laws

Whitehouse petition against new gun laws

Please read and consider signing this petition. It needs 150 signatures to be viewed on the Whitehouse website.

Enact no new laws restricting gun ownership ammunition purchasing or gun parts or magazine purchases

Founder's Club Member
    Your hearts in the right place.

Wrong tactic, though, IMO.

The correct tactic, assuming one thinks these petitions carry any weight, is to demand repeal of GFSZ so adults who are already on-site can defend the children.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Your hearts in the right place.

Wrong tactic, though, IMO.

The correct tactic, assuming one thinks these petitions carry any weight, is to demand repeal of GFSZ so adults who are already on-site can defend the children.
    AMEN, and AMEN. And I'll argue that the FEDERAL GFSZ law is UNCONSTITUTIONAL as it usurps rights/powers that rightly belong to the various states and EXCEEDS the powers of the Federal Government per the Federal Constitution and the limits of federal ENUMERATED powers!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    AMEN, and AMEN. And I'll argue that the FEDERAL GFSZ law is UNCONSTITUTIONAL as it usurps rights/powers that rightly belong to the various states and EXCEEDS the powers of the Federal Government per the Federal Constitution and the limits of federal ENUMERATED powers!
    Question for the gun-grabbers, "How exactly does rendering adults unable to defend students in schools promote the general welfare?"
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Question for the gun-grabbers, "How exactly does rendering adults unable to defend students in schools promote the general welfare?"
    Dont expect to get a logical answer.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig229 View Post
    Dont expect to get a logical answer.
    That's the whole point. Other readers will see the illogic.

Banned
    Another stupid petition.

See my other post on petitions. It is tiring to keep pointing out the folly.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Another stupid petition.

See my other post on petitions. It is tiring to keep pointing out the folly.
    Oh, man. You must have it sooo rough--feeling compelled to point out folly.

Banned
    Oh, man. You must have it sooo rough--feeling compelled to point out folly.
    When this stupidity shows up again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

It is annoying.

Oh, and for your sarcasm: Get bent. That is the behavior I expect of an ass, not of you.
    Last edited by eye95; 12-17-2012 at 09:25 AM.