• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wilmington, NC - OC meet & eat location

remijenkins

Recently several people including myself have talked about doing a monthly gathering of OC where we can meet, eat and shoot. I'm hoping to get something rolling. There is a burger joint next to Shooters choice called Highway 55 that has said we can meet & eat there while OC without having to worry about any issues. Anyone interested in shooting afterwards can just go next door. It's 15$ for a lane all day, a 2nd shooter at an occupied lane is 8$. Let me know if you are interested. After all the attention in the news we need to make sure people realized we don't need gun control. We need dumbass control.

"You'll never hear about a law-biding citizen in the news for shooting up a location" -- Me

All-Clear

Let Me know!!

Recently several people including myself have talked about doing a monthly gathering of OC where we can meet, eat and shoot. I'm hoping to get something rolling. There is a burger joint next to Shooters choice called Highway 55 that has said we can meet & eat there while OC without having to worry about any issues. Anyone interested in shooting afterwards can just go next door. It's 15$ for a lane all day, a 2nd shooter at an occupied lane is 8$. Let me know if you are interested. After all the attention in the news we need to make sure people realized we don't need gun control. We need dumbass control.

"You'll never hear about a law-biding citizen in the news for shooting up a location" -- Me
:Would love to do this with others please let me know when You get this put together!!:D

remijenkins

Spoke to a guy at Shooters Choice yesterday. If you leave after being on the range for what ever reason, as long as you have your receipt still you do get back in without paying again. So it would be possible to shoot, eat, talk and shoot some more. Possibly try and get something for January 6 when they open at 11 or so. It would be after the holiday and had a chance to relax but not too far off that shooting off a few rounds won't help with the remaining stress levels.

All-Clear

Sounds good.. I am a truck driver for a living and an not sure what my schedule will be yet, but if I am available I will certainly be there!!