• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Speaking of lawyers

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I stumbled across this fellow recently.
He fancies himself an expert and has written a book on winning medical malpractice cases. He has said all the proceeds from his latest book will go to the Brady Center to prevent Gun Violence.

Might be best to add him to the forces of dark category.

1412719-1528839881.jpg

http://www.patrickmalonelaw.com/

BillB

The problem with lawyers is that 99 percent of them give the rest a bad name.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I stumbled across this fellow recently.
He fancies himself an expert and has written a book on winning medical malpractice cases. He has said all the proceeds from his latest book will go to the Brady Center to prevent Gun Violence.

Might be best to add him to the forces of dark category.

1412719-1528839881.jpg

http://www.patrickmalonelaw.com/

What do you expect? He is based on the Kool-Aid producing side of the Potomac - simple contact with that stuff will burn the hair of the top of your head and interfere with logical thinking.

bob888

This lawyer is all bluster and little substance.

I once went up against a lawyer like him in a civil suit, Pro-Se in California. He was even more arrogant (having a J.D. from Harvard U. will do that to most) than this lawyer.

Anyone who says that he's an expert at malpractice litigation is just full of it. In other words, can he walk the walk?

The lawyer that I targeted eventually squealed in pain and tried to retreat like he was innocent. In the end, he did write a check for his mistake and almost got suspended by the State Bar of California for his antics against me.

Sorry for the rant.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The problem with lawyers is that 99 percent of them give the rest a bad name.

I do understand the tongue-in-check/humourous intention, but.......

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc).

Combining the thoughts behind a couple of the rules: An individual's or organization's opposition to OC and/or RKBA is fair game and deserves a responsible response.