Thread: He made a furtive movement...

He made a furtive movement...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happened so Fast.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	9689

On private property (trespassing), in the house (breaking & entering), wearing all red (cult member?), looking in the eye (challenge to authority), winks (unusual & suspicious), then reaches into his (burglary?) bag (made a furtive movement)... well, what would you do?!?

Just had to share, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year (that is if we survive past December 21st).

- Lord Sega aka Doug from the North Oregon Coast
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien

Founder's Club Member
    Oh, man. You'd better be careful in that situation. You remember what happened to Tim Allen in The Santa Clause?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Don't forget to take and keep everything in the bag.

It is unlawful to steal from the dead, as a couple of cops have learned recently.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    It is unlawful to steal from the dead, as a couple of cops have learned recently.
    Dead men tell no tales.

"Honest, officer, I use ten iPads regularly. I just reshrinkwrapped them for dust control."

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Dead men tell no tales."Honest, officer, I use ten iPads regularly. I just reshrinkwrapped them for dust control."
    Getting rid of the sleigh and eight reindeer might be a little problematic.(And, don't nobody say anything about venison, neither.)
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Dead men tell no tales.

"Honest, officer, I use ten iPads regularly. I just reshrinkwrapped them for dust control."
    A typical response given by "regifters."
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

LOL... love the responses here.

Don't forget to track Santa at the NORAD site: LINK

Toast some Christmas cheer to our troops who are away from their families for way too many holidays, Salute & Thank You!
    Last edited by Lord Sega; 01-09-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien