• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A question about CC

MKEgal

riddick said:
Do you still believe in unicorns?
Most of us are unicorns.
Suggest you start citing your sources, as per forum rule #5. It's required for legal issues & claims, strongly encouraged for everything, and gives more credence to your argument.
Your post is the first I've heard the claim that the murderer had a vest,
the first I've heard the claim that there was anyone else stopped in the area,
the first I've heard the claim that there was a second car with more guns in the trunk, parked @ the murderer's home.

Until now, I'd heard that the murderer was your garden-variety psychopath, with emphasis on the psych,
acted alone,
and the car he stole from his (dead) mother had a rifle & shotgun in the trunk, but it was parked in the school lot & he used 2 pistols to commit his crimes.

MAC702 said:
I have a lot of clips for my AR-15. They hold ten rounds each and can load a 30-round magazine much more quickly than one round at a time.
Vegassteve said:
You're only going to confuse the newbies now. Darn you.
LOL! :D
I too find it annoying when people misuse terms. It's been happening frequently with so many ignorant people opining about firearms, from local reporters to the President.

28kfps

Main problem with populace these days is they only see what LSM wants them to see. Or not.

Do some googling, its really interesting to see how it took cops 20 minutes to respond in a town that may have, what, 3 traffic lights? And how they found the guy in the woods near the school "just strolling about" as he put it, wearing fatigues and "having no idea shootings occured". Or a car, full of weapons, parked (as seen from a satellite photo) in the drive way of the mom supposedly shot by her son. Or son/shooter wearing a bullet proof vest then shooting himself. Yeah, may happen. In a Hollywood movie script. Taken on their own, each one occurance does not signify much, and yet when all of them occur at the same time and place there are more questions than we got answers. Or will GET answers. Same as with Fast & Furious and Benghazi.

I stopped believing in "co-incidence" a long time ago. Actually, right after I left kindergarten. Living in USSR teaches one to grow up quickly and ask questions.

I was keeping an open mind to your postings until I read the” Or a car, full of weapons, parked (as seen from a satellite photo)”. I did not realize the local law enforcement or news media had such control over a satellite with such a capability to position, focus, and zoom in on one specific car at the exact time.
Consider this to include some of those questions you were referring too.

Last edited:

wrightme

Main problem with populace these days is they only see what LSM wants them to see. Or not.

Do some googling, its really interesting to see how it took cops 20 minutes to respond in a town that may have, what, 3 traffic lights? And how they found the guy in the woods near the school "just strolling about" as he put it, wearing fatigues and "having no idea shootings occured". Or a car, full of weapons, parked (as seen from a satellite photo) in the drive way of the mom supposedly shot by her son. Or son/shooter wearing a bullet proof vest then shooting himself. Yeah, may happen. In a Hollywood movie script. Taken on their own, each one occurance does not signify much, and yet when all of them occur at the same time and place there are more questions than we got answers. Or will GET answers. Same as with Fast & Furious and Benghazi.

I stopped believing in "co-incidence" a long time ago. Actually, right after I left kindergarten. Living in USSR teaches one to grow up quickly and ask questions.

Sounds more like you have been 'taught' to blindly believe in conspiracy theories.

MainelyGlock

Element of surprise comes with a drawback, and that's your draw-time. Generally speaking, it's going to be much easier to draw and get a shot off at a target faster while you're open carrying as opposed to concealed carrying. Especially with winters like the ones we have in Maine! Really though, who cares how anyone carries? As long as we are able to protect ourselves and those around us, there shouldn't be any arguments on this forum as to which one is better. That, and this is OPEN CARRY.org