Thread: St Louis County Police Chief: Lets Arm Teachers

St Louis County Police Chief: Lets Arm Teachers

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...ool-personnel/

ST. LOUIS COUNTY (KMOX) - St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it is time to talk about arming civilian school personnel following Friday’s massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, comparing it to arming airline pilots after September 11, 2001.

“I see it no differently,” he said. “Pilots have been armed now for many many years, we’ve not had another hijacking and the issue is, for the bad guy, he doesn’t know which airplane he’s getting on, if the pilot is armed or not.”
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Dupe topic. But, your post has one more post than mine. We will go with yours.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Dupe topic. But, your post has one more post than mine. We will go with yours.
    I'm sorry, I checked the lounge and general topics before posting this here, maybe I missed your thread

my apologies.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

This idea is getting out there a few state legislators have called for this.

But it is a up hill battle against the MSM.

One has to promote it call radio talk shows and spread the work any way one can.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

I think this is a great idea. It will cost the government, school boards, or any other administration absolutely nothing. Just allow those who have firearms to bring in what they already have.

Heard on the top of the hour radio news, 2 PM CST, that a school in Texas has permitted their teachers to choose to be armed on the job since 2008. Cops are ~30 minutes from the school.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Oc for Me, I read about that the other day as well. I also heard yesterday that another school district in Texas is going to allow their teachers to carry as well. It is about time these people start taking the security of children seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    This idea is getting out there a few state legislators have called for this.

But it is a up hill battle against the MSM.

One has to promote it call radio talk shows and spread the work any way one can.
    Not doubting you, but I would appreciate some site's on this if you would point me in there direction.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barnett3006 View Post
    Not doubting you, but I would appreciate some site's on this if you would point me in there direction.

Thanks
    Heres one link http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2969660/posts there have been others go to www.freerepublic.com view there banlist and you will find others

http;//gunwatch.blogspot.com is another good one.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Heres one link http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2969660/posts there have been others go to www.freerepublic.com view there banlist and you will find others

http;//gunwatch.blogspot.com is another good one.
    Thanks!