• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Paragould: Armed task force to patrol streets, stop and ID

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
There, fixed it for you.

:D Good point!

As a side note, "Fixed it for you" (FIFY) got cancelled by the moderators. It now violates a forum rule. I've seen a mod enforce it. Personally, I think it is a silly rule since the original post is still available and because its pretty plain that FIFY means something was changed, so its not like anybody but the really dense is going to be misled. I suspect some hyper-sensitive whiner with an excessive view of the importance of his own words complaind for the rule to be created; but there the rule is nonetheless.

(16) NO FALSE ATTRIBUTIONS: Editing quoted posts by another member to make it appear as if they said something other than what they intended will NOT be tolerated!

Last edited:

wardtom084

I got a chuckle out of the part...."We're going to do it to everybody," he said. "Criminals don't like being talked to." "They may not be doing anything but walking their dog," he said. "But they're going to have to prove it."

Might be kind hard for some of those criminals to prove they are walking their dog...they ain't too bright !

PFC HALE

cop "sir what are you doing sitting on that park bench"

dude "im just sitting on a park bench enjoying the day at the park"

cop "prove it!"

these cops and the chief are idiots.

utbob2004

I live about an hours drive from Paragould and the Memphis news has covered this story. The only thing is, in Arkansas, you can not open carry and you MUST INFORM an officer when you are armed when approached. It would be better to go over there and protest without firearms to make a point. I would defiantly have a lawyer on speed dial and let them know whats going on. I have thought about going over there but it would of course be better if there was a group to go!