• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bob Irwin Screws us again.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Gun experts say Sipivolac could have just as easily bought a semi-automatic rifle, and he could have legally avoided a background check by buying directly from a gun owner.

Firearm instructor Michael Murray says he has purchased rifles that way and explains the process.

"Then you would transfer it to me. I would pay you the money. You would properly get a bill of sale and show an ID showing I live in this state," Murray said.

Sounds like a straw purchase he is advocating ... uh, that's illegal. I stopped about a dozen or so such purchases when I was a dealer...

peckerwood1986

I saw that to I yelled at my tv. I will be picking up another stripped lower before the end comes.

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
Irwin . . .Irwin . . .that name rings a bell . . .something about being First Vice President of a group which is supposedly working toward our civil rights . . .NRA-backed and everything . . .

. . .and I remember being raked over the coals here for expressing my doubts about this whole thing . . .

Yes, I AM going to say "I told you so."

Last edited:

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I went to send Bob a copy of my 14th amendment analysis, so he might see why a medical professional's "suspicion" is not constitutionally sufficient to deprive a citizen of his rights, but after finding his card I see that it does not include an email. He sets us back, every time he opens his pie hole!

turborich

Seems that Michele Fiore is on our side. She's not afraid to say it the way it is either. The gun control advocate is another clueless idiot who makes stuff up. I think that Bob Irwin is on our side however he has to convince both sides that he's the good guy, just politics. As far as John Ralston goes, I can't stand him or the BS that comes out of his mouth. Remember when he was arrested for DUI a few years back? I'd like to see one of his guests throw that in his face when he mouths off.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I feel like m. Fiore is a good representative, Don Guvstason as well. I have expressed my concerns over J. Lee. While he was always willing to put a bill in to play, he was equally eager to compromise, that is OK when it is laws, but I hold rights to a higher standard. Hopefully the folks that are in play, including the NVFAC will take a "hands on approach" to the job at hand.