• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Media Isn't Mentioning This

markand

The fact that an armed citizen intervened and likely stopped the rampage is outside the lamestream media's worldview. They won't acknowledge it or write about it.

nonameisgood

He didn't actually intervene. If the story is true, he thought about intervening and eventually took no action. That is, unless the story has changed since the previous three threads talking about it.

eye95

I thought naked links were discouraged here. Please post summaries and allow us to make an informed decision whether to follow links.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
I don't hear any mention of the Assistant Principal who stopped a gunman at a school building in Pearl, Mississippi some time ago.

Until the time people realize that those intent on doing evil will do so until they face an armed person intent on stopping them, incidents where such a large number of people are killed will unfortunately continue to happen. The fact that a large number if these tragedies take place in areas deemed "gun free" is currently a conversation that seems to be beyond discussion by the majority of the media elite.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
The Media Isn't Mentioning This

And, apparently neither is the OP. Not even a Fair Use excerpt.

How about a little information! :cuss:

davidmcbeth

Banned
And in the public school related shooting in Edinboro,
Pennsylvania, which left one teacher dead, a shot gun pointed at
offender while he was reloading his gun prevented additional harm
(Reuters Newswire, April 26, 1998). The police did not arrive for
another ten minutes. ...

Multiple Victim Public Shootings, Bombings, and
Right-to-Carry Concealed Handgun Laws:
Contrasting Private and Public Law Enforcement
John R. Lott, Jr. and William M. Landes