Thread: Go TEXAS

Cudahy, Wisconsin, USA

Go TEXAS

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Texas Following Utah?

With the Governor of Texas pushing concealed carry by well trained teachers and at least one school district doing it already, perhaps Texas is ready to move to where Utah has been for years. Any Citizen with a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit can carry in a Utah GFSZ, open or concealed, including in the classroom while class is in session. The Yellow Cat has trained many Utah teachers in my hybrid course: Classroom Protection + Utah CFP Course. The Classroom Protection course is patterned after NRA's Personal Protection In The Home Course as a classroom is more similar to a home than it is to the outdoors.

I doubt that Wisconsin Legislators would see the wisdom of arming well trained volunteer teachers, but if they ever do, the Yellow Cat will bring his Classroom Protection + WI or UT License / Permit Course to Wisconsin.

Yellow Cat Out
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.