Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Lamentation for when it's Florida's turn for a mass school shooting

  1. #1
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005

    Lamentation for when it's Florida's turn for a mass school shooting

    It's sad that it has to happen. Why? Because there is great evil in the world. Because people will not accept that they are responsible for their own safety and their children's safety.

    And because those who want to take that responsibility are not allowed by the Florida Legislature. When/If it happens, all you politicians in Tallahassee who wrote these foolish laws have blood on your hands. All Fl politicians who are even now unwilling to change it, have blood on your hands. I wish you would tie a heavy chain around your necks and jump into the ocean.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Oh the ironies in the argument... The Gun Control Debate is merely the wide-angle-view of the individual open carry debate.

    How many of you Open Carriers have been approached by that parent with kids out in public somewhere, to be told how terrible you are for being able to protect yourself. This worthless parent is embarrassed by the obvious neglectful nature they have for failing to protect their own children, so they hate YOU for exposing it. They tell you that you should be just as helpless as they choose to be. The berate you for being 'scary' while they still possess no means of protecting their children if you really were a terrible, bad, scary person. Really? Why would a parent approach a dangerous psychopath to give them a piece of their mind? The answer is simple, these people KNOW they are lying.

    The same thing goes with this gun control BS. How does it work in a gun owners' favor for such a massacre to happen? IT DOESN'T! Even if we had no humanity, no concern for children (and having guns is proof that we're the opposite, duh), for an agenda, a totally selfish agenda, this is still the worst thing. We don't want this, twofold. First, it's horrible! A bunch of dead babies is ******* horrible! I'd be the first one in line to turn in every gun I own if I was stupid enough to believe that would a positive difference. But there is the catch, I'm not stupid.

    Follow the power. Who DOES benefit from this massacre? We already know it is the OPPOSITE of what we in the 'gun lobby' would ever want. But what about the anti-gun lobby...?

    If there were no piles of dead babies, where would they get their paychecks and votes?

    This is the REAL reason for the 'gun free' zones.

    These anti-gun freaks are insidious. They make gun-free zones because they know, eventually, these shooting galleries full of helpless children will eventually get used. It's human nature and they know it. No matter how obvious the logic of defense is, they know that depriving children of any protection at all, will mean they will always have a paycheck. They need dead babies to be relevant. The need dead babies to fuel their lifestyles. No matter what happens with other gun laws, as long as the defense-free zones exists, and kids are in them, that massacres WILL happen, and they can use it as an excuse to get paid.

    Their supporters are generally just stupid people. They fall for the emotional rhetoric, the flat-out lies about things like so-called 'assault weapons' and so-called 'weapons of war' that a degenerate president and his cronies will promote to them. They have no idea what guns really are. They have no education on the topic, even if they are educated idiots with degrees from fancy colleges where they learned not a damn thing about the real world. It reminds me of the movie Silent Hill. One foolish parent was talked into letting the psychos 'purify' her child by burning her alive... But in this case, it's half the population of the country being fooled into shipping their kids off to defense-free a shooting gallery every day. SICK!

    I'm generally OK with Liberal Stupidity. I can walk away from their stupid rants or obviously failed logic and social experiments they think they're doing for the first time ever, or how it'll be different this time. But not when being dead wrong makes kids dead. I can't just walk away from these sick jackasses. this time, their agenda spills the blood of children, and they use it as an excuse to make more laws guaranteeing the same? Written by people who's first interest was to get paid by promoting the lie from the beginning? The more kids they lead to slaughter, the more they get paid! The more parents they fool, the more they get paid!

    Helplessness never made anyone safe. Being helpless isn't going to bring them back. Being helpless doesn't undo rape. Being helpless doesn't undo murder. Being helpless doesn't prevent anything bad, and it doesn't undo anything bad. Only being able to defend yourself, or your children, will defend them! Why is this so hard to understand?

    How is banning Methamphetamine going? It's much harder to make than guns and ammo are. Bans don't work!

    I'm not interested in any agenda or politics. I'm interested in taking useful action to prevent such things. Apparently, I care more about gun control people's kids than they do!

    I refer back to the fat dumb mom with 3 kids hanging off the shopping cart, who walks over to me to give me a piece of her mind. Frankly, she needs to keep all the pieces she can find... Were a gun owner really so terrible, would she drag her 3 kids right into one's face and deliberately try to pick a fight with him? No. She's embarrassed about what a crappy parent she is, and seeing me be a better one is what she wants to get rid of. I actually carry with me the tool needed to protect my kid. She doesn't. Were a shooter to step into that supermarket, all she could do is watch in horror and if she lived, tell the reporters how "There was nothing I could do!" There IS something I can do, and you dare to berate me for being able to protect my kid while you fail?

    The required government school concept help shield parents from realizing it is their responsibility to protect their kids. I wonder, if these parents had been standing outside the classroom, looking in through the window and their babies were slaughtered, how many of them would have said "dammint, give me a gun and I'll save them all!" What kind of parent WOULDN'T do that? Liberal Parents, that's who. They let their children get slaughtered for their socialist agenda. They set up YOURS with compulsory law, so you can be forced to suffer for their politics as they do.

    There is no such thing as a rule, law, ban, or insult that will stop a killer who doesn't care if he gets killed himself. Punishment is irrelevant to someone who plans to die anyway. Mental Health screenings are just a back-door one party system where government shrinks remove voters who don't agree with their agenda. Mental Health screenings are even more useless than background checks because when someone 'snaps' it's usually the first, and last, time. nobody ever sees the warning signs, and often there are none anyway. We've already examined how it is impossible to take the gun away, sooo, what's left?

    PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! The most you can EVER do is TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU AND YOURS! Buy your own gun! Make it the biggest, baddest, highest-capacity so-called "Assault Weapon" you can find! Maybe you don't care about your kids, but for mine, there is no such thing as too much defense! I WILL NOT cry to a reporter about how there was nothing I could do. I will make damn sure there is something I CAN DO. And if you DARE make a law that says I'm not allowed to protect my kids, if you DARE make a law that forces me to send them off to a shooting gallery in hopes they'll get slaughtered for you agendas; you've got another thing coming!

    Mine deserve better. I deserve better. When you come for MY so-called "assault weapon," you'll get the bullets first!

    And the Cops? Are you kidding me? Even if you can find a good one, how far away will he be? There is one person to thank that the number wasn't 30, or 50, or 90 dead babies! The killer stopped himself! Thank the killer that it was only 26! There was absolutely nothing to stop him. Not even the 6 dead adults that apparently didn't give a damn about the kids, either. Adults that refuse to stop a massacre of children deserve to die anyway. Just like the anti-gun lobbyists that set it up just to keep their do-nothing jobs. GET A REAL JOB AND LET THE KIDS LIVE!
    Last edited by ixtow; 12-22-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  3. #3
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    All Fl politicians who are even now unwilling to change it, have blood on your hands.
    As I said to that ****** bag in Saint Petersburg: "I hope you watch your children die." ...and then he did. First justice I've ever seen in the world.

    Parents who refuse to protect their own children, and then try to make victims out of yours, deserve to die. But, only because I can't think of anything worse for them. While I don't wish the pain of seeing your own child die on just anyone, only the extraordinarily evil... Reality has a way of not caring as much as I do. These grieving parents brought it upon themselves. They left their children helpless. What did they expect? It's harsh, but the truth is not as compassionate as the soul... Failing to learn this lesson, again, will only ensure that it happens again...

    If Liberals values their children more than their entitlements, maybe this wouldn't happen...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  4. #4
    Regular Member ADulay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Punta Gorda, Florida, USA
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    The required government school concept help shield parents from realizing it is their responsibility to protect their kids. I wonder, if these parents had been standing outside the classroom, looking in through the window and their babies were slaughtered, how many of them would have said "dammint, give me a gun and I'll save them all!" What kind of parent WOULDN'T do that?
    Ixtow,

    Although some of your writing style over the years has been a bit "strong", I do believe that the above quoted paragraph is something that needs to be posted on liberal forums and ask the "gun haters" just what would they do?

    Perhaps that might be the key to make at least a few of them realize what they're doing.

    Also, I did like the reference to dead babies as continued employment. A bit harsh to think about, but pretty close to the truth.

    AD
    NRA Life - AMA Life - ABATE Life
    Viet-Nam Helicopters Pilots Assn - Life
    IDPA, ICORE and USPSA carry gun shooter - Glock Armorer
    NRA Certified Instructor

  5. #5
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by ADulay View Post
    Ixtow,

    Although some of your writing style over the years has been a bit "strong", I do believe that the above quoted paragraph is something that needs to be posted on liberal forums and ask the "gun haters" just what would they do?

    Perhaps that might be the key to make at least a few of them realize what they're doing.

    AD
    My words get used a lot by people who often say they would never want to associate with me. ;-)

    I always prefer the brutal truth over the comforting lie. Most people are too wimpy to deal with reality like I do. They find me unpleasant because they find reality unpleasant. A population of persons so extremely far removed from reality are the very reason we find ourselves in the social and fiscal situation we are in... It is rooted in a refusal to take responsibility for absolutely anything, ever. To fail and be irresponsible, and blame everyone else for the consequences of that irresponsibility. Most Americans are so utterly and painfully clueless that they don't know what responsible is. That's why they clamor for such asinine things as gun bans...

    Most anti-gun nations only appear peaceful because anyone who disagrees is incarcerated or executed. The United Kingdom didn't get to be the United Kingdom by way of Unicorns, Rainbows, and Fairy Dust. As with the rest of Europe, everyone who disagrees gets killed by The Guv. But, naturally, that isn't included in the "crime" statistics... Over 100,000,000 people have been killed by Government guns in the last 100 years, but nobody talks about taking guns away from them... Mental Health checks now? Really? Ask Patrick Luty how that goes... Oh, wait, he's dead. Mental Health Checks is a back-door one-party system. Anyone who disagrees with the faction in power is declared insane by that faction, and they never get to vote again. Many a nation has gone despotic almost overnight on that game.

    It's just sickening how the parents of these dead kids get taken in by the putrid evil of the very same people who set their kids up for execution... They're too effing stupid to realize they're praising their children's executioners. Trying to kill off YOUR kids next...

    Schumer, Bloomberg, Feinstein, Obama... The children's blood is on their hands; and they're laughing all the way to the bank while the dumbshit parents beg for more... I'm embarrassed and offended that I share an air supply with people like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by ADulay View Post

    Also, I did like the reference to dead babies as continued employment. A bit harsh to think about, but pretty close to the truth.
    It's not close to the truth, it is the truth. It's that moment where you lose a little more faith in humanity. You don't want to believe it can be true, so you ad a qualifier word... Sorry man, they really are that demented. Don't kill the messenger.

    At least child molesters let the kids live sometimes... Gun-control advocates and supporters want children dead so they can get paid. If it didn't happen, they'd be out of a job. So they created gun-free shooting galleries and filled them with children. They mad a law that declares an area helpless, then they made a law that requires you to send your kids into it... Sick.

    And you're not ready to put the 2nd Amendment to it's only use yet? All these gun owners talk big, but it's all hot air. The second one of us shoots a politician, the rest back away and call him crazy when we should rally and shoot a whole bunch more of them. What good would 'the shot heard round the world' be if the rest of the people of that day were the weak excuse-making sissies I find myself surrounded by...
    Last edited by ixtow; 12-22-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  6. #6
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    Good stuff Ixtow. I agree 100%. You're right about the Pierce Morgan's and Diane Feinsteins of the world relying on dead children to advance their careers. Of course, I would like to ban tax funded education and the property tax along with it. Why don't people wonder why all these shootings take place in government schools. They seldom seem to happen in private schools even though no one is taking guns for protection.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  7. #7
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Good stuff Ixtow. I agree 100%. You're right about the Pierce Morgan's and Diane Feinsteins of the world relying on dead children to advance their careers. Of course, I would like to ban tax funded education and the property tax along with it. Why don't people wonder why all these shootings take place in government schools. They seldom seem to happen in private schools even though no one is taking guns for protection.
    I agree, but my previous message describes why I spend so much time out of the country. I can't bear the proud cowards anymore. They choose to live on their knees, a fate I refuse to endure. Taxes are just another part of that. There is no such thing as paying your fair share of poverty, rape, murder and general tyranny. The fact that a population with so many guns in their hands is still sitting around doing nothing with them proves the battle is already lost. The time for action was many decades ago. Good men did nothing. Now they hide behind excuses whitewashed in rotted pride.

    I just can't be one of them and live with myself. If this is what Americans allow, I can't be an American. Empty pride and arrogant inaction have become halmarks of the gun community. The worst hypocrites ever.
    Last edited by ixtow; 12-24-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran Schlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Oh the ironies in the argument... The Gun Control Debate is merely the wide-angle-view of the individual open carry debate.

    How many of you Open Carriers have been approached by that parent with kids out in public somewhere, to be told how terrible you are for being able to protect yourself. This worthless parent is embarrassed by the obvious neglectful nature they have for failing to protect their own children, so they hate YOU for exposing it. They tell you that you should be just as helpless as they choose to be. The berate you for being 'scary' while they still possess no means of protecting their children if you really were a terrible, bad, scary person. Really? Why would a parent approach a dangerous psychopath to give them a piece of their mind? The answer is simple, these people KNOW they are lying.

    The same thing goes with this gun control BS. How does it work in a gun owners' favor for such a massacre to happen? IT DOESN'T! Even if we had no humanity, no concern for children (and having guns is proof that we're the opposite, duh), for an agenda, a totally selfish agenda, this is still the worst thing. We don't want this, twofold. First, it's horrible! A bunch of dead babies is ******* horrible! I'd be the first one in line to turn in every gun I own if I was stupid enough to believe that would a positive difference. But there is the catch, I'm not stupid.

    Follow the power. Who DOES benefit from this massacre? We already know it is the OPPOSITE of what we in the 'gun lobby' would ever want. But what about the anti-gun lobby...?

    If there were no piles of dead babies, where would they get their paychecks and votes?

    This is the REAL reason for the 'gun free' zones.

    These anti-gun freaks are insidious. They make gun-free zones because they know, eventually, these shooting galleries full of helpless children will eventually get used. It's human nature and they know it. No matter how obvious the logic of defense is, they know that depriving children of any protection at all, will mean they will always have a paycheck. They need dead babies to be relevant. The need dead babies to fuel their lifestyles. No matter what happens with other gun laws, as long as the defense-free zones exists, and kids are in them, that massacres WILL happen, and they can use it as an excuse to get paid.

    Their supporters are generally just stupid people. They fall for the emotional rhetoric, the flat-out lies about things like so-called 'assault weapons' and so-called 'weapons of war' that a degenerate president and his cronies will promote to them. They have no idea what guns really are. They have no education on the topic, even if they are educated idiots with degrees from fancy colleges where they learned not a damn thing about the real world. It reminds me of the movie Silent Hill. One foolish parent was talked into letting the psychos 'purify' her child by burning her alive... But in this case, it's half the population of the country being fooled into shipping their kids off to defense-free a shooting gallery every day. SICK!

    I'm generally OK with Liberal Stupidity. I can walk away from their stupid rants or obviously failed logic and social experiments they think they're doing for the first time ever, or how it'll be different this time. But not when being dead wrong makes kids dead. I can't just walk away from these sick jackasses. this time, their agenda spills the blood of children, and they use it as an excuse to make more laws guaranteeing the same? Written by people who's first interest was to get paid by promoting the lie from the beginning? The more kids they lead to slaughter, the more they get paid! The more parents they fool, the more they get paid!

    Helplessness never made anyone safe. Being helpless isn't going to bring them back. Being helpless doesn't undo rape. Being helpless doesn't undo murder. Being helpless doesn't prevent anything bad, and it doesn't undo anything bad. Only being able to defend yourself, or your children, will defend them! Why is this so hard to understand?

    How is banning Methamphetamine going? It's much harder to make than guns and ammo are. Bans don't work!

    I'm not interested in any agenda or politics. I'm interested in taking useful action to prevent such things. Apparently, I care more about gun control people's kids than they do!

    I refer back to the fat dumb mom with 3 kids hanging off the shopping cart, who walks over to me to give me a piece of her mind. Frankly, she needs to keep all the pieces she can find... Were a gun owner really so terrible, would she drag her 3 kids right into one's face and deliberately try to pick a fight with him? No. She's embarrassed about what a crappy parent she is, and seeing me be a better one is what she wants to get rid of. I actually carry with me the tool needed to protect my kid. She doesn't. Were a shooter to step into that supermarket, all she could do is watch in horror and if she lived, tell the reporters how "There was nothing I could do!" There IS something I can do, and you dare to berate me for being able to protect my kid while you fail?

    The required government school concept help shield parents from realizing it is their responsibility to protect their kids. I wonder, if these parents had been standing outside the classroom, looking in through the window and their babies were slaughtered, how many of them would have said "dammint, give me a gun and I'll save them all!" What kind of parent WOULDN'T do that? Liberal Parents, that's who. They let their children get slaughtered for their socialist agenda. They set up YOURS with compulsory law, so you can be forced to suffer for their politics as they do.

    There is no such thing as a rule, law, ban, or insult that will stop a killer who doesn't care if he gets killed himself. Punishment is irrelevant to someone who plans to die anyway. Mental Health screenings are just a back-door one party system where government shrinks remove voters who don't agree with their agenda. Mental Health screenings are even more useless than background checks because when someone 'snaps' it's usually the first, and last, time. nobody ever sees the warning signs, and often there are none anyway. We've already examined how it is impossible to take the gun away, sooo, what's left?

    PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! The most you can EVER do is TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU AND YOURS! Buy your own gun! Make it the biggest, baddest, highest-capacity so-called "Assault Weapon" you can find! Maybe you don't care about your kids, but for mine, there is no such thing as too much defense! I WILL NOT cry to a reporter about how there was nothing I could do. I will make damn sure there is something I CAN DO. And if you DARE make a law that says I'm not allowed to protect my kids, if you DARE make a law that forces me to send them off to a shooting gallery in hopes they'll get slaughtered for you agendas; you've got another thing coming!

    Mine deserve better. I deserve better. When you come for MY so-called "assault weapon," you'll get the bullets first!

    And the Cops? Are you kidding me? Even if you can find a good one, how far away will he be? There is one person to thank that the number wasn't 30, or 50, or 90 dead babies! The killer stopped himself! Thank the killer that it was only 26! There was absolutely nothing to stop him. Not even the 6 dead adults that apparently didn't give a damn about the kids, either. Adults that refuse to stop a massacre of children deserve to die anyway. Just like the anti-gun lobbyists that set it up just to keep their do-nothing jobs. GET A REAL JOB AND LET THE KIDS LIVE!

    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    As I said to that ****** bag in Saint Petersburg: "I hope you watch your children die." ...and then he did. First justice I've ever seen in the world.

    Parents who refuse to protect their own children, and then try to make victims out of yours, deserve to die. But, only because I can't think of anything worse for them. While I don't wish the pain of seeing your own child die on just anyone, only the extraordinarily evil... Reality has a way of not caring as much as I do. These grieving parents brought it upon themselves. They left their children helpless. What did they expect? It's harsh, but the truth is not as compassionate as the soul... Failing to learn this lesson, again, will only ensure that it happens again...

    If Liberals values their children more than their entitlements, maybe this wouldn't happen...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    My words get used a lot by people who often say they would never want to associate with me. ;-)

    I always prefer the brutal truth over the comforting lie. Most people are too wimpy to deal with reality like I do. They find me unpleasant because they find reality unpleasant. A population of persons so extremely far removed from reality are the very reason we find ourselves in the social and fiscal situation we are in... It is rooted in a refusal to take responsibility for absolutely anything, ever. To fail and be irresponsible, and blame everyone else for the consequences of that irresponsibility. Most Americans are so utterly and painfully clueless that they don't know what responsible is. That's why they clamor for such asinine things as gun bans...

    Most anti-gun nations only appear peaceful because anyone who disagrees is incarcerated or executed. The United Kingdom didn't get to be the United Kingdom by way of Unicorns, Rainbows, and Fairy Dust. As with the rest of Europe, everyone who disagrees gets killed by The Guv. But, naturally, that isn't included in the "crime" statistics... Over 100,000,000 people have been killed by Government guns in the last 100 years, but nobody talks about taking guns away from them... Mental Health checks now? Really? Ask Patrick Luty how that goes... Oh, wait, he's dead. Mental Health Checks is a back-door one-party system. Anyone who disagrees with the faction in power is declared insane by that faction, and they never get to vote again. Many a nation has gone despotic almost overnight on that game.

    It's just sickening how the parents of these dead kids get taken in by the putrid evil of the very same people who set their kids up for execution... They're too effing stupid to realize they're praising their children's executioners. Trying to kill off YOUR kids next...

    Schumer, Bloomberg, Feinstein, Obama... The children's blood is on their hands; and they're laughing all the way to the bank while the dumbshit parents beg for more... I'm embarrassed and offended that I share an air supply with people like this.



    It's not close to the truth, it is the truth. It's that moment where you lose a little more faith in humanity. You don't want to believe it can be true, so you ad a qualifier word... Sorry man, they really are that demented. Don't kill the messenger.

    At least child molesters let the kids live sometimes... Gun-control advocates and supporters want children dead so they can get paid. If it didn't happen, they'd be out of a job. So they created gun-free shooting galleries and filled them with children. They mad a law that declares an area helpless, then they made a law that requires you to send your kids into it... Sick.

    And you're not ready to put the 2nd Amendment to it's only use yet? All these gun owners talk big, but it's all hot air. The second one of us shoots a politician, the rest back away and call him crazy when we should rally and shoot a whole bunch more of them. What good would 'the shot heard round the world' be if the rest of the people of that day were the weak excuse-making sissies I find myself surrounded by...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    I agree, but my previous message describes why I spend so much time out of the country. I can't bear the proud cowards anymore. They choose to live on their knees, a fate I refuse to endure. Taxes are just another part of that. There is no such thing as paying your fair share of poverty, rape, murder and general tyranny. The fact that a population with so many guns in their hands is still sitting around doing nothing with them proves the battle is already lost. The time for action was many decades ago. Good men did nothing. Now they hide behind excuses whitewashed in rotted pride.

    I just can't be one of them and live with myself. If this is what Americans allow, I can't be an American. Empty pride and arrogant inaction have become halmarks of the gun community. The worst hypocrites ever.

    This is just page one...
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

  9. #9
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    This is just page one...
    When one is so far removed from reality that exposure to it is bewildering and offensive, is it reality that is broken?

    I suggest, yes. I suggest that those who let it happen are equally broken for their bewilderment betrays their total cluelessness.

    The Hangman's ally is he who blames the active evil while doing nothing.

    Shall I use crayons?
    Last edited by ixtow; 12-30-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Getting it wrong on purpose, with pride and arrogance leading the way....

    ....Here's another page for you to roll your eyes at.

    What offends me more is the pro-gun-rights arguments... still falling short of the truth, and usually intentionally.

    The "Demand a plan" retaliation... Calling Hollywood a culture of violence. Blaming movies.. Really? Again, a half-truth used to accelerate a hateful agenda...

    The full-truth is that our society is engineered to be violent. Evil is rewarded above all else. Morality is the only luxury the successful cannot afford. Look at what that says about our definition of success.

    We dare not approach that concept because propaganda has taught us to associate doing anything for a dollar with faux-capitalism and The American Way.

    "That's how America Works!" the prideful liars clamor.

    Function and Dysfunction are NOT the same thing.

    the Truth is "That is how America Dysfunctions." You can only dysfunction for so long until it catches up with you. this continent had vast resources to squander before those consequences would be met. We have generations of people who taught a dysfunctional way of life to the next, to the next, to the next... "Working for a Living" with no thought to the damage done. Slaving to make the abusers rich while being fool enough to think it was for ourselves.

    Pushing the real provider, debt, into the future. Squandering real resources as fast as possible to turn-over that debt. Inflating values with free money. It's not a recent problem. This has been happening for over a century. What we've seen recently is the failed attempts to hide a much bigger and longer-developed problem: an entire nation convinced that it's severe dysfunction is something to be proud of.

    when the definition of success is visiting the most carnage upon your fellow man as you can find a way to commit... It's only natural that some of them step down from weaponized money and get right to the point. Take the guns away and they'll just use something else.

    Declaring all you disagree with to be 'insane' is already par for the course in hate-mongering faction politics. Giving actual legal weight to these claims with 'mental health screenings' will only make it much, much worse. There are modern examples of such a system being abused to remove the voice and vote of all who oppose the party in power. It is the fast-track to absolute Orwellianism. It is a back-door one-party system that can be, and has been in other nations, enacted overnight.

    People like me will be the first on the crazy list because I dare to point out that the dementia of blind patriotism, and praising carnage as success, are the root of the issue. These qualities have been made the root of patriotism and no one dare approacheth... Murder with a dollar is much, much more common than murder with a bullet. It's considered the highest calling in America, and anyone who dares to point out that yes, money is the root of all evil, and this is why.... People willing to be honest, people like me, are totally screwed.

    You'll find this very sentiment reflected in the Founding Fathers' reasons for creating this country. Yet, you never see their quips on the topic repeated by ANYONE in this country. Do you see my signature? Are these people just as crazy as you say I am?

    Roll your eyes again... You find only your own demise in your arrogance. Keep on "working hard" to sink the ship as fast as you can... Earn another paycheck of worthless numbers your children will have to pay for with real labor under the whip and axe of those who come to collect on your leisure and ignorance. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of guns involved....

    It isn't just the anti-gunners who are demented, ignorant, and getting it wrong on purpose for their agenda. The pro-gun Conservative base is guilty of carnage with money. Where would the slum lords be without welfare? Where would the Food Producers be without massive tax subsidies and being paid NOT to grow food? Where would the employers of any business be without the uneducated masses to toil for their profit as they decimate the education system to the same end? If any supplier of any product actually had to compete, instead of designing deliberately defective goods, where would their income stream be? where re the durable goods? Why is it illegal to be self-sufficient? Who bought the laws that made it so? I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts, there's a conservative who did it... Without the money of the nanny state, most every industry in this country would instantly collapse. The people who receive welfare don't hoard it and get rich; the extortionists who steal it from them do. Conservative Business is the sole beneficiary of all forms of welfare, and they wouldn't know how to exist if they had to actually do some real work just once int heir lives. how many times have I heard the excuse "but, but, but, I have expenses, and overhead... I have to make a profit!" Don't we all? What makes you so special that I'm you're personal piggy bank you ****** bag! Get your expenses and overhead under control instead of just passing the buck and demanding that I make your wallet fat for you! The idea that money doesn't require real labor to obtain isn't because of welfare, but the attitude of everyone wanting to be a manager, and no one wanting to do any work! Everyone wants to be king! Paperwork. Really? Where did this word come from? Filling out forms is NOT WORK. Navigating a man-made bureaucracy is NOT WORK. Most paying jobs in this country are welfare jobs with no legitimate purpose and no productive use. Even with 2% unemployment, 70% or more of the population is still on welfare through the fact that their job is pointless and needless. No other nation has anywhere near the population of working welfare as we do. Paying these people for a job that doesn't need doing is where almost all of the waste is "produced." Waste is the only thing they produce! And it's not the "lazy welfare liberal minorities in the inner city" that are to blame. those people aren't kidding themselves, pretending to have a "job" that serves no real purpose...

    If you get your guns taken away, you've got nothing but yourself to blame for promoting the culture of 'carnage is success' that made it happen and refusing to point the finger at yourself. The hollywood asshats don't know it, but they're halfway right....
    Last edited by ixtow; 01-03-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  11. #11
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Filling out forms is NOT WORK. Navigating a man-made bureaucracy is NOT WORK.
    It's humorous that people see all manner of government workers as gainfully employed. "Defense" contractors, who make bombs are seen as great businessmen.

    A 52 woman came into our office today who said she wanted to retire at 60. She makes $30k/yr. She has $40k saved. People live in a dream world.

    When the government checks stop buying a certain lifestyle, the dollar loses reserve status, WW3 starts with Persia, etc...people are really going to want those "assault rifles". Especially in the "liberal" urban areas. A delicious irony.
    Last edited by 77zach; 01-03-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  12. #12
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    A 52 woman came into our office today who said she wanted to retire at 60. She makes $30k/yr. She has $40k saved. People live in a dream world.
    The sad part is, anyone can retire RIGHT NOW, with NO MONEY AT ALL. Simply admit that you don't need all the crap you think you need.

    Live simple. Don't be helpless and dependent. Oh, wait, being self-sufficient and living simple is illegal...

    I could do just fine on less than $50/mo, but how would I pay off the Government?

    I don't need any of the sub-standard, overpriced garbage that building code forces me to buy and maintain against my will. A law that requires people to build the flimsiest most expensive junk possible in a freak hurricane zone? But something that could outlast any wind that occurs naturally on this planet and costs almost nothing to build yourself... That's illegal! And it isn't 'fair' that insurance companies want to get the hell out? EFFING STUPID! You can live a better life, by leaps and bounds, in just about any 2nd world country on the planet. Only those too stupid or lazy to do anything for themselves want to come to America, and also why America is filled with so many freakin' lazy idiots! Building Code is a crusade against Math, Science and Common Sense, created to make your own home into a weapon against the family unit that lives inside it.

    Probably the only thing I hate more than gun-control supporters, is building code legislators.

    Oh, and Cops... :-p
    Last edited by ixtow; 01-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  13. #13
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...ke-of-s/nTpsK/

    How droll. Too bad it doesn't matter under state law. In fact, wicked and ignorant Senator Sachs (D-dumbshiit) proposed a law last year increasing penalties for carrying at schools, as if that could somehow deter the next guy who decides he's going to kill as many kids as possible before committing suicide when met with armed resistance. BTW, it took 20 MINUTES for the enforcement drones to respond at Sandy Hook.

    The article also kind of implies guns are not allowed in cars on school property by state law, which is not the case. The district can publish written policies prohibiting storage of guns as it relates to parking privileges. I'm too lazy to look up the law, but can't a principal authorize a teacher to carry (or anyone else for that matter?) I seem to remember reading that.
    Last edited by 77zach; 01-08-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  14. #14
    Regular Member rvrctyrngr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SE of DiSOrDEr, ,
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...ke-of-s/nTpsK/

    How droll. Too bad it doesn't matter under state law. In fact, wicked and ignorant Senator Sachs (D-dumbshiit) proposed a law last year increasing penalties for carrying at schools, as if that could somehow deter the next guy who decides he's going to kill as many kids as possible before committing suicide when met with armed resistance. BTW, it took 20 MINUTES for the enforcement drones to respond at Sandy Hook.

    The article also kind of implies guns are not allowed in cars on school property by state law, which is not the case. The district can publish written policies prohibiting storage of guns as it relates to parking privileges. I'm too lazy to look up the law, but can't a principal authorize a teacher to carry (or anyone else for that matter?) I seem to remember reading that.
    No one but LE is authorized to carry in schools.

    A principal/administrator can't authorize someone to carry in a school anymore than I can authorize someone to snort coke at my home.
    Director,
    Florida Carry, Inc.

    Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
    -Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes
    Brown v. United States, 1921

  15. #15
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by rvrctyrngr View Post
    I can authorize someone to snort coke at my home.
    When the law is wrong, ignore it. Carefully.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    The sad part is, anyone can retire RIGHT NOW, with NO MONEY AT ALL. Simply admit that you don't need all the crap you think you need.

    Live simple. Don't be helpless and dependent. Oh, wait, being self-sufficient and living simple is illegal...

    I could do just fine on less than $50/mo, but how would I pay off the Government?

    I don't need any of the sub-standard, overpriced garbage that building code forces me to buy and maintain against my will. A law that requires people to build the flimsiest most expensive junk possible in a freak hurricane zone? But something that could outlast any wind that occurs naturally on this planet and costs almost nothing to build yourself... That's illegal! And it isn't 'fair' that insurance companies want to get the hell out? EFFING STUPID! You can live a better life, by leaps and bounds, in just about any 2nd world country on the planet. Only those too stupid or lazy to do anything for themselves want to come to America, and also why America is filled with so many freakin' lazy idiots! Building Code is a crusade against Math, Science and Common Sense, created to make your own home into a weapon against the family unit that lives inside it.

    Probably the only thing I hate more than gun-control supporters, is building code legislators.

    Oh, and Cops... :-p
    Are you referring to a subterranian home? Those are illegal in Florida? Florida, Texas, and those in the Carribean and on the coast line should look into monolithic dome homes. A max F5 tornado cannot destroy them. monolithic.com shows the physics and info regarding them.

    *time to go back to lurking*

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    When the law is wrong, ignore it. Carefully.
    Agreed, just me wanting to say that about a simple phrase was enough for me to join this site. This is the first thread I've read and I already love the people here, figuratively speaking of course. So with that out of the way on to the topic at hand.

    As i'm sure you all know limiting access to firearms to the general public is just a roundabout way of saying "we're gonna take them once we soften you up some more". Major problem with this way of action is that more gun control laws only make guns easier for the bad guys and harder for the ones who just want to defend themselves against the unlawful or rather immoral citizens.

    This country that was once truly free has now descended into what we for some stupid reason consider a safe and morally just government. a government who can protect all of the citizens all the time so the citizens do not need to protect themselves and that all of the officials are working for the citizen and not at all for their own personal gain. It is these failures that plague our system today, countless stories of law abiding citizens being harassed by law enforcement for simply openly carrying a firearm because someone got scared at a holster on your side, although it is legal to carry it in 43 of the states. As it is our second amendment we should all be taught it the same way we are taught free speech which we all exercise on a daily basis. Teaching everyone about guns and self defense should be a hallmark of our society.Think about it, if there was an armory on every campus and students as young as 7 or 8 are taught proper use of firearms, there would be no such thing as a school shooting. None would dare cross a threshold of 500-2000 trained individuals who have access to an arsenal of their own. If we require them to learn we might as well teach them to defend themselves this would make our military stronger and our sense of pride as an overall nation rise by leaps and bounds.

    Instead of this utopia i just described we have this bowing populace that fears their government and mistakes it for safety because it is seen as the safest place on the planet by their delusional minds. the populace of america couldn't be more wrong, officers are allowed to detain you for reported suspicious activity never having to actually see it themselves just a third party tip and you can be interrogated on no legal grounds but you can't do the same to a officer you see comiting a crime while not on a call or for any reason. So we Say limit our guns and give the government more free reign over our lives cause we don't wanna handle it ourselves. This is what America is becoming a government state completely once we lose our right to protect ourselves with our own weapons we lose the capability to defend ourselves against our government and then school shooting will be the least of your worries when the military are walking our streets to keep us in line when we wake up and finally realise that we lost our country and entire way of life, our freedom completely.

  18. #18
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteFromTheRooftops View Post
    Teaching everyone about guns and self defense should be a hallmark of our society.Think about it, if there was an armory on every campus and students as young as 7 or 8 are taught proper use of firearms, there would be no such thing as a school shooting. None would dare cross a threshold of 500-2000 trained individuals who have access to an arsenal of their own. If we require them to learn we might as well teach them to defend themselves this would make our military stronger and our sense of pride as an overall nation rise by leaps and bounds.
    Welcome to the forum. Please join Fl carry when you are able.

    IMO, tax funded education needs to be eliminated if we're to have a chance. Our kids spend all day in state indoctrination camps, essentially being taught that government is god. These kids then become busy body legislators.

    The only other nation that has a gun culture is Switzerland, and they do what you suggest, military firearms training for all teenage males, which firearms are then kept in the home. It works out quite well for them. They have a culture of personal responsibility and have a violent crime rate of about zero.
    Last edited by 77zach; 01-21-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  19. #19
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by michigan0626 View Post
    Are you referring to a subterranian home? Those are illegal in Florida? Florida, Texas, and those in the Carribean and on the coast line should look into monolithic dome homes. A max F5 tornado cannot destroy them. monolithic.com shows the physics and info regarding them.
    Already aware, been studying that and other similar structures for decades. All functionally illegal in the USA. I fyou're independently wealthy, you can grease the palsm and self-finance. But, generally speaking, no matter how cheaply a fire, tornado, hurricane, bug, rot proof home can be built, you're not allowed to build one in the USA. You can literally build such a home out of dirt and it is superior in energy consumption and durability than anything manufactured. But, of course, illegal... It's a lot like the Marijuana Tax Stamp. Yes, technically it's legal, but since no government entity will issue the stamp, you're boned by the feds. Building a house isn't soemthing you can hide... Any use of math, science, or plain common sense in homebuilding is assaulted violently in the USA. If you're just a joe Blow, like me, you can go to virtually any other country on the planet and be left the hell alone and live gloriously free and with a much higher standard of living without money. Machine guns and all...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  20. #20
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    Florida's campus gun ban had no effect on this potential mass shooter:

    http://www.examiner.com/article/camp...n-ucf-shooting


    Why does the legislature want to make sure victims won't be able to fight back when some guy decides to carry out his cowardly plans?
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •