• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mass Shootings Connected To Libor Scandal – THIS IS A HOAX STORY

katsung47

Sandy hook school location map from sky

Sandy Hook School was selected particularly for its location. It was in a dead end of a road. No others would pass by and witness what have happened. It largely protect the perpetrators to commit a crime without being discovered and then left. The time was at 9:40, parents left already and they couldn’t be witness too. The victims were first grade pupils, they were too young to describe a scene even if they were survived the massacre. Yet, the murderers tried to kill everyone.

EjE1J.jpg

eye95

This is not the traditional troll who tries to make the discussion about him. The guy does what he does without regard to what others post. He comes here and drops the load he picked up elsewhere, and then likely moves on to other message boards to leave the same "droppings."

So feeding him is not a factor.

I just don't want anyone thinking that this stuff comes from a real OCDO member, from a real open carrier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

katsung47

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen

[video=youtube;wZPS7AdgNgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPS7AdgNgE&feature=youtu.be [/video]

eye95

The troll reloaded his pants from stuff he ate at another site and back here to unload on us.

I wonder if he even owns a firearm. He's probably an anti. Who knows?