• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mass Shootings Connected To Libor Scandal – THIS IS A HOAX STORY

katsung47

Mass Shootings Connected To Libor Scandal – THIS IS A HOAX STORY

Posted on December 17, 2012 by jischinger

you just can’t make this stuff up… [STACY'S NOTE: YES, IN FACT, YOU CAN MAKE IT UP. THIS IS A BIG HOAX STORY ORIGINATING FROM SORCHA FAAL, WHO IS ABLE TO TAP INTO THE PARANOID ****** UP BRAINS OF AMERICANS who apparently will believe almost anything as long as you allude to a vast government cover up. Dudes, you have to step away from all your goddamned fear and paranoia. Aren't you frickin' tired of it? Isn't it exhausting to be send out the F-16s every time someone walks past with an umbrella? Maxkeiser.com has a dozen or so contributors and I don't like to edit anyone else's work, but this is important that people understand THIS IS A HOAX STORY; there are plenty of genuine conspiracies out there and these hoax ones are devised and perpetrated in order to keep you fools misdirected].

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’

http://maxkeiser.com/2012/12/17/mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-scandal/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Mass Shootings from colorado and connecticut Connected To the Libor Scandal?

katsung47

Libor scandal is a profitable business. US makes a lot of money (fine) from it. That's why two witness' sons were both involved in mass shootings. That's a blackmail.

Quote:
UBS hit by $1.5bn fine over Libor case
Published: 19 December, 2012,
Switzerland's largest bank UBS has agreed to pay $ 1.53 billion in fines to US, Swiss and British financial regulators in order to settle investigations into the Libor interest rate manipulation.

http://rt.com/business/news/ubs-libor-probe-fine-363/

Quote:
Barclays was fined £290m after an investigation into claims that several banks manipulated the Libor rate at which they lend to each other. Chancellor George Osborne, meanwhile, raised the possibility of criminal charges against guilty bankers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18622907

katsung47

The purpose of two massacre is to wage a gun ban. But when they chose the plot sites and particpants, they framed two families which relate to the Libor scandal. Holmes family and Lanza family have no motive to leak the message that their sons involved in the case. No other but the Feds would release such information.

1. The two shootings aim at gun control, especially the Sandy Hook school shooting. Which you can see from the eagerness of Biden and Obama to push for a new gun ban. It may indicate that in coming future, there would be a created terror attack on American. They try to prevent the resistance from people because most people lost trust on this government after 911.

2. While to take over the gun rights from people, the Feds never forget to make money on these plots. So the information of two alleged shooters connect to Libor scandal were released. It was not necessarily targetted only on two families. It could be used on other witnesses too.

Power and money, are the target of the perpetrators in this two shootings.

NoTolerance

OP: Did you even read your own source??

You even quoted the headline in the thread title: THIS IS A HOAX STORY

Now, I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but even a tad bit of deductive reasoning might lead me to believe that this story is... not true... maybe even... hoax-like?

Are you one of those people that cite The Onion, too?

Last edited:

nonameisgood

Hey, now! Don't go knocking America's #1 news source!

It is people like the OP (who can't read, but can type) that give us the title of "gun nut". Maybe the glare off his tin foil is keeping him from seeing the work "hoax"?

katsung47

OP: Did you even read your own source??

You even quoted the headline in the thread title: THIS IS A HOAX STORY

Now, I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but even a tad bit of deductive reasoning might lead me to believe that this story is... not true... maybe even... hoax-like?

Are you one of those people that cite The Onion, too?

It doesn't matter. It still reaches its goal - intimidating the witness of Libor case. It hints "We could do samething on your son". One year ago, US and Australia agreed that US military deployment in Australia. Both said it doesn't relate to the third country. But comenters said it's about China. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to understand this, why not in this "hoax" story?

The main goal is to reach a gun control.

Boston Mayor Says Vice President ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

Jan. 3, 2013
Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Barack Obama will pass sweeping gun control legislation by the end of January, according to Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino.

“He said, ‘Tommy, I guarantee you, we’ll get it done by the end of January,’” Menino reportedly said at City Hall on Thursday. “They’re going to get it done.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...s-major-gun-control-reform-by-end-of-january/

katsung47

Sandy Hook full view, in a case with a lot of casualty, no ambulance is seen.

skitched-20130218-105845.jpg

http://contrailscience.com/skitch/skitched-20130218-105845.jpg

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

loosen the tin foil son, it's constricting your blood flow to your noggin, depriving your frontal lobes of much needed oxygen and causing you to say stupid conspiracy crap about individual mass shooters being connected to a global conspiracy. what a nut-job.

katsung47

Uh, you mean at roughly 3pm, 6 hours after the shooting, you'd expect a parking lot full of ambulances?

From begining, no ambulance is seen.

ap650970505603.jpg

The later coming ambulance parks at the center of the road. Paramedics take easy steps with no hurry. Are they exhausted by repeated drills or just know in advance there is no survivors? Compare that red coat running woman.

ap721562485881.jpg

katsung47

loosen the tin foil son, it's constricting your blood flow to your noggin, depriving your frontal lobes of much needed oxygen and causing you to say stupid conspiracy crap about individual mass shooters being connected to a global conspiracy. what a nut-job.

The nut job done by the harasser and informants may prove what I said are truth. Ther perpetrators are afraid of it.

The New Town Bee reporter arrived at scene at 9:59 am. The background of pictures shows no ambulance and the paramedics are taking easy steps. They knew there was none for them to save.

ap314209209562.jpg

EMNofSeattle

The nut job done by the harasser and informants may prove what I said are truth. Ther perpetrators are afraid of it.

The New Town Bee reporter arrived at scene at 9:59 am. The background of pictures shows no ambulance and the paramedics are taking easy steps. They knew there was none for them to save.

ap314209209562.jpg

Give me a Break, next you'll be telling me the Reagan administration planned Sandy Hook and was exposed by Fox News
718918658.png

Please seek serious psycological help, you may also need to be NICS listed for public safety reasons....

katsung47

Give me a Break, next you'll be telling me the Reagan administration planned Sandy Hook and was exposed by Fox News
718918658.png

Please seek serious psycological help, you may also need to be NICS listed for public safety reasons....

Government monopolized the news information. They control the media, police, officials...... So was Fox news. And also harassing teams such like you.

I have no resource. I can only analysis on the official photoes issued by New Town Bee. You took some disinformation trying to discredit. It only proves the ugly side of the media and the Feds.

1. I don't believe there was crystal ball in this world. Nobody could prophet on future. So it was only a work of evil will - either to discredit "Sandy Hook truthers" or to cover up government's crime.

2. Who has the ability to create it? Who has the motive? Obviously it's an organization even Fox dares not to offend. Think with your brains.

katsung47

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen? Witness proves the lie of the government.

[video=youtube;wZPS7AdgNgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPS7AdgNgE&feature=youtu.be [/video]

katsung47

Chief State Medical Examiner Carver Retires

By DAVE ALTIMARI, daltimar@courant.comThe Hartford Courant
4:58 p.m. CDT, May 23, 2013

Long-time chief state medical examiner H. Wayne Carver announced Thursday that he is retiring and will be replaced by the deputy medical examiner in New York City.

Carver, who always joked he was aptly named for the job, has been the chief state medical examiner since March 1989 and has worked at the office since July 1, 1982. He took over as chief following the controversial exit of Catherine Galvin, who left after it was revealed she took her pet dog into rooms where autopsies were being conducted.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/hc-medicalexaminer-carver-retire-20130523,0,4502563.story

Sandy Hook case adds too much weight on him?

katsung47

Bill Drafted In Secret Would Block Release Of Some Newtown Massacre Records

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with legislative leaders on a law to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre.

By JON LENDER, EDMUND H. MAHONY and DAVE ALTIMARI, jlender@courant.comThe Hartford Courant
10:18 p.m. EDT, May 21, 2013

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with General Assembly leaders on legislation to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre — including victims' photos, tapes of 911 calls, and possibly more.

The behind-the-scenes legislative effort came to light Tuesday when The Courant obtained a copy of an email by a top assistant to Chief State's Attorney Kevin Kane, Timothy J. Sugrue. Sugrue, an assistant state's attorney, discussed options considered so far, including blocking release of statements "made by a minor."

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newtown-foi-0522-20130521,0,2316671.story

That's the way they cover up the crime - bu claim it's national security and let its accessaries to attack it "conspiracy".