Thread: Lady speaks the truth! (You gotta see this)

, , earth

Lady speaks the truth! (You gotta see this)

earth's crust
    I don't think the 2nd amendment is just about defense against criminals .... its about defending ourselves from our own government. I don't ever speak of the 2nd as being needed for personal protection from dilutes the focus on the primary purpose. Its like hunters complain that the 2nd amendment protects them ... it dilutes the focus.

If it was just about defending against criminals then there would be a good argument that banning certain guns to us (exempting the police and other gov't agencies of course) would, over time, result in only the gov't having these banned guns.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    The uselessly uninformative thread title was annoying.

The complete lack of information in the OP was a slap in the face.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.