Thread: White House Confirms: Obama & Feinstein Looking to Ban Most Guns

White House Confirms: Obama & Feinstein Looking to Ban Most Guns

What a way to start the day ... next will be to tax ammo or regulate it so heavily the cost will rise 10 fold ... maybe guns shows will be made illegal too ...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...-show-loophole

http://offgridsurvival.com/obama-feinstein-gunban/

This is not news to me. The anti American ruling class got what they wanted, another BIG disaster caused by some nut job with a gun. Now they have the ammo they needed to procede with their agenda. If any libtard believes that obama and biden really care about the families and kids, then I guess you still believe that obama doesnt want to ban guns. Suck on some more koolaid!!!

This is only a first step into the waters, they will come after all guns eventually. Even my blackpowder guns I hold dear, I would not be surprised if they do not outlaw lead as well to keep us from making our own components. This is not about the children, this is about them, and controlling us.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Obama and Dianne Feinstein can yammer all they want. John Boehner and the Republicans holds the keys to Congress, nothing happens without Congress going along with it. So the big question is- What will Congress do?

Quote Originally Posted by tomm1963 View Post
    Obama and Dianne Feinstein can yammer all they want. John Boehner and the Republicans holds the keys to Congress, nothing happens without Congress going along with it. So the big question is- What will Congress do?
    Most members of congress are anti gun, just like Bush and his father was. They were held in check because 2A is part of the party platform, now they have a tragedy to leave behind their constituents. Don't be surprised if they do not stab us in the back.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Most members of congress are anti gun, just like Bush and his father was. They were held in check because 2A is part of the party platform, now they have a tragedy to leave behind their constituents. Don't be surprised if they do not stab us in the back.
    "How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

I wish she was still a congresswoman.

White House Confirms: Obama & Feinstein Looking to Ban Most Guns

if he executive orders his wishes, congress can sit back and have another vacation, they wont be able to do anything...
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

Question also is: What will Obama do on his own? Remember we already have a multiple rifle reporting requirement for Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Not part of the law, but part of a BATFE demand letter to gun dealers. The civil rights supressionists (more accurate name for gun grabbers) will not come straight at the 2A. They will make the path to gun ownership more difficult and onerous for the seller and the buyer. They will do this not to make anybody safer, but to discourage us from exercising our God given rights.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Keylock View Post
    BRAVO!!!!! very good, well written article. I hope EVERY one reads this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Question also is: What will Obama do on his own?
    It has been suggested by credible people (in GOA's last newsletter IIRC) that Obama could simply order Holder to have all handguns and semi-autos classified as "any other weapon" under the 1934 Firearms Act. That would make them equivalent to buying legally transferable machine guns -- along with all the red tape.

Then again, I have also read (on this website I believe, but some years ago) that under the text of the 1934 act that would not be possible.

I think if there is any possible way to bend the verbiage to gun-banners' needs it will be taken advantage of.

Also I thought I would mention this telling excerpt from the LA Times:

Timing could also become a factor. Joseph Califano, who was a special assistant to Lyndon B. Johnson, and other supporters of gun control have emphasized the need to move quickly, before the emotions of Sandy Hook fade.

"Sad but true, these things start receding from the back of peoples' minds and the urgency sometimes dissipates," Manley said. "Hopefully this is going to be different this time around."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...ge=2&track=rss

They are not even trying to hide that they have no facts whatever to support their position and are running purely on emotional hysteria.