• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Discovery Channel To Cancel Two More Gun Shows also Ted Nugent in any form

Pat Gardner

I just read the article and even though the shooting was very sad, i think people are getting very peronid about guns and shows on tv that are gun based. i'm not happy that they have taken off three gun shows that i watch. i hsve watched Sons of Guns sience it started and i was looking forward to thier new season.

I OC when i go places to shop and i will continue to OC.

I really think that they should arm the teachers in all schools, maybe things like the school shooting would not happen so often.

continue to carry on everybody

Brandon9mm

Discovery Channel

I just got two more reasons to stop watching the discovery channel. I hope their network goes off the air.

Gary S

I saw today the history channel plans on bringing top shot back on. At least that's what it seemed like along with other shows with dangerous items, swords, cars, forks, pretty scary stuff if you ask me.

hermannr

The way to counter these things is to complain on their coperate page. The anti's have complained....that is why the channel reacted...if more gun owners complain than anti's they will put them back on...simple matter of economics. Flood them with complaintes, it really does work. I have already done so.

Moaning and groaning does not help, political action helps, that includes contacting the media.