• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free E-book on gun control facts

Tactical9mm

I'm sure many of us here at OCDO are already aware of this great resource, but in lieu of the recent circumstances I'm putting this up just in case. This is great stuff to provide to liberal media, that will shut down all of their arguments straight away

http://www.gunfacts.info

Please pass this along to any "grabbing" liberal that needs a reality check.

Cheers, and seasons greetings to all.

Aknazer

I've been using that site for ages to debunk the antis. Magically they always seem to either shut up or try to ignore what I say when I post it. Especially since it has all sorts of cites already in it. Though I did get a response one time to the effect of "that's not relevant, the study is 20 years old" but when I asked for their more recent study that contradicts it they magically vanished from the discussion.