• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snyder to ban OC!

griffin

Mike Stillwater to lead the Open Carry movement in the capitol!

Excelsior!

220px-Longfellow_Excelsior.png

Last edited:

fsnyder

So DanM has all the time in the world to start threads calling people out, HE likes to decide WHO is an OC advocate but he does not want to step up. Seems a lot of people are more comfortable behind their keyboards slinging mud..Boiledfrogs, Mastiiff, Stilly, DanM.

Is anyone going to put their hat in the ring to lead the fight against Snyder? Or is everyone going to rehash SB-59 and see how many times they can type "I told you so"? If that is the path we will take, OC will be a thing of the past. Thanks.

fsnyder

I am in no position to run for governor.

Excuse me sir, I asked "who will lead gun owners to fight Snyders anti OC legistaltion. Not, who will run for Governor. This fight is coming in 2 months, not 2 years. If your plan to protect OC is getting Snyder out of office in 2 years, this battle is already over.

You have no idea what I have done for OC since I have started, and you are sorely misjudged the rest of the men you have named in the quoted text.

All I've seen is internet chatter. No one is getting in front of this new threat. If I've misjudged them, let them prove me wrong by leading the OCers. It's easy to type on internet forums, it's much harder to actually "DO SOMETHING".

It seems the person most vilified for his position on SB-59 is actually the strongest OC ADVOCATE after all. I've seen many post about his direct contact with legislators. Who else has done that? Who else emails people about the up to date happenings on gun legislation? I do not receive emails from Stilly or Mastiff or DanM or You for that matter. It looks more and more that Raggs is right and Phil Hoffmeister is the one who should be leading us.

Is someone going to prove me wrong?

Evil Creamsicle

Excuse me sir, I asked "who will lead gun owners to fight Snyders anti OC legistaltion. Not, who will run for Governor. This fight is coming in 2 months, not 2 years. If your plan to protect OC is getting Snyder out of office in 2 years, this battle is already over.

All I've seen is internet chatter. No one is getting in front of this new threat. If I've misjudged them, let them prove me wrong by leading the OCers. It's easy to type on internet forums, it's much harder to actually "DO SOMETHING".

It seems the person most vilified for his position on SB-59 is actually the strongest OC ADVOCATE after all. I've seen many post about his direct contact with legislators. Who else has done that? Who else emails people about the up to date happenings on gun legislation? I do not receive emails from Stilly or Mastiff or DanM or You for that matter. It looks more and more that Raggs is right and Phil Hoffmeister is the one who should be leading us.

Is someone going to prove me wrong?

I would also point out that just because something is not posted here, does not mean it isn't being done. There is always something going on behind the scenes, and it is not always the best strategy to make your plans public immediately. So why not put the troll account away and discuss this like a respectable human being with your primary?

fsnyder

I would also point out that just because something is not posted here, does not mean it isn't being done. There is always something going on behind the scenes, and it is not always the best strategy to make your plans public immediately. So why not put the troll account away and discuss this like a respectable human being with your primary?

This is not a forum of lawyers discussing a case. People need to be rallied, PUBLICLY!. There is no benefit to being "quiet".

I don't know who you think I am...but I expected as much. Seems every new poster here is accussed of being someone else.

Raggs

This is not a forum of lawyers discussing a case. People need to be rallied, PUBLICLY!. There is no benefit to being "quiet".

I don't know who you think I am...but I expected as much. Seems every new poster here is accussed of being someone else.

fsnyder, So what do you suggest? As EC pointed out a great many things happen behind the scenes.

Evil Creamsicle

For what its worth, I didn't have someone specific in mind, and even if this is the first time you've posted here, you posts were clearly meant to be inflammatory and not constructive.
I didn't say I was being 'quiet' or 'non public', I said I wasn't posting it 'here', and the reason is that I don't want deliberately inflammatory and unconstructive people involved, because they are deliberately inflammatory and unconstructive.

When all the details are hashed out, I'm sure you'll hear about it.

fsnyder

When all the details are hashed out, I'm sure you'll hear about it.

Let me say I am glad you are a least working on something behind the scenes! I look forward to your anouncement of what we will do to preserve our GOD given OC rights.

For what its worth, I didn't have someone specific in mind, and even if this is the first time you've posted here, you posts were clearly meant to be inflammatory and not constructive.
I didn't say I was being 'quiet' or 'non public', I said I wasn't posting it 'here', and the reason is that I don't want deliberately inflammatory and unconstructive people involved, because they are deliberately inflammatory and unconstructive.

I did not mean to be inflamatory. I am just passionate and maybe a bit overzealous with my words. I apologize. Thank you for stepping up!!

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

The Governor made sure the only way to carry in K-12 schools and other places is to open carry - I say, Carry On!
I will CARRY ON (OC with CPL in GFZ's)as usual! 5225 was signed into law,Hooray!! Another "inch" in the right direction!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I suggest fsnyder or his best buddy Pat, both are great OC supporters and at least Pat has been publicly supporting and is active in OC endeavors/events. Pat-Prez//fsnyder-VP, but don't expect to see both of them at the same event....:lol:

Haman J.T.

I suggest fsnyder or his best buddy Pat, both are great OC supporters and at least Pat has been publicly supporting and is active in OC endeavors/events. Pat-Prez//fsnyder-VP, but don't expect to see both of them at the same event....:lol:
I suggest if you are an MOC member,get your fellow members who agree with you to vote at the monthly MOC membership meetings online,when it comes to MOC actions!It doesn't take that much effort to vote your views on MOC membership actions! Thats how it works! REALLY!
Cite of advice developed by the K.I.S.S. method(working since the begining of mankind/proven for thousands of years)! CARRY ON!

TheQ

I don't think this is Pat. The posts aren't his style.