Thread: Speech on gun control today

Speech on gun control today

The speech was intended on gun issues and sandy, then turned into a political stance on taxes. Do people really care more about taxes? Why the change? Trying to earn opinions on gun control by winning them over with taxes? - Frustrated
    I got a gun for my wife.. good trade!

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kywildcat581 View Post
    The speech was intended on gun issues and sandy, then turned into a political stance on taxes. Do people really care more about taxes? Why the change? Trying to earn opinions on gun control by winning them over with taxes? - Frustrated
    What speech are we talking about? I feel like we started this conversation in the middle instead of the begining .
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

Apologies, the speech earlier today on ABC by Mr Obama. It was intended to clarify his direction on gun control in response to the shooting. Then about 4 minutes later turned into a explanation or borderline debate on taxes the rest of the time. I was a bit ticked when I posted this.. sorry lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVwwAHkUQQI

It just sucks that an issue that was supposed to be covered got turned completely political about taxing people.
    I got a gun for my wife.. good trade!

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kywildcat581 View Post
    Apologies, the speech earlier today on ABC by Mr Obama. It was intended to clarify his direction on gun control in response to the shooting. Then about 4 minutes later turned into a explanation or borderline debate on taxes the rest of the time. I was a bit ticked when I posted this.. sorry lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVwwAHkUQQI

It just sucks that an issue that was supposed to be covered got turned completely political about taxing people.
    All is forgiven, friend
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.