• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Speech on gun control today

kywildcat581

The speech was intended on gun issues and sandy, then turned into a political stance on taxes. Do people really care more about taxes? Why the change? Trying to earn opinions on gun control by winning them over with taxes? - Frustrated

self preservation

The speech was intended on gun issues and sandy, then turned into a political stance on taxes. Do people really care more about taxes? Why the change? Trying to earn opinions on gun control by winning them over with taxes? - Frustrated

What speech are we talking about? I feel like we started this conversation in the middle instead of the begining .

kywildcat581

Apologies, the speech earlier today on ABC by Mr Obama. It was intended to clarify his direction on gun control in response to the shooting. Then about 4 minutes later turned into a explanation or borderline debate on taxes the rest of the time. I was a bit ticked when I posted this.. sorry lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVwwAHkUQQI

It just sucks that an issue that was supposed to be covered got turned completely political about taxing people.

self preservation

Apologies, the speech earlier today on ABC by Mr Obama. It was intended to clarify his direction on gun control in response to the shooting. Then about 4 minutes later turned into a explanation or borderline debate on taxes the rest of the time. I was a bit ticked when I posted this.. sorry lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVwwAHkUQQI

It just sucks that an issue that was supposed to be covered got turned completely political about taxing people.

All is forgiven, friend :lol: