Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 State Session

2013 State Session

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill...=&SearchQuery=

One mildly anti gun/ anti self defense bill from moron Chris Smith (D-Idiotville). Nothing else yet. If there is to be any OC bill it will go up on the above website in the next few weeks. All people who care about their rights should send letters to their reps demanding OC and the elimination of deadly "gun free zones" aka hunting preserves aka shooting galleries.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Cale..._Session_Dates

I say we get neo-conned. Again. After all, look what happened in Oklahoma when they legalized open carry. People having panic attacks and the streets flowing with blood.....911 overwhelmed by man with gun calls. Horrible.
    Last edited by 77zach; 01-02-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Cale..._Session_Dates

I say we get neo-conned. Again. After all, look what happened in Oklahoma when they legalized open carry. People having panic attacks and the streets flowing with blood.....911 overwhelmed by man with gun calls. Horrible.
    Have you even heard from Oklahoma since then? I think they all killed each other in a gigantic wild-west shootout....
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Have you even heard from Oklahoma since then? I think they all killed each other in a gigantic wild-west shootout....
    I hear it's like "The Walking Dead" out there. Wild animals have taken over most cities and towns.

I hear it's like "The Walking Dead" out there. Wild animals have taken over most cities and towns.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2013/0174

Some of you may remember Mr. Pitts from the OC effort in 2011. I believed he helped our efforts then. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to overcome the anti-freedom sentiment.

Senator Evers has not yet introduced any bills. If there is going to be any attempt at OC (and there should be), I suggest waiting until the last possible moment to introduce it. There are a couple reasons for doing that. I also think that if there were a few neocon senators mildly against it, I could convince them to support it. That's my completely inexperienced advice. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Clearly, if there is to be any OC legislation, senator Abruzzo should be the one to introduce it. The reasons are obvious.
    Last edited by 77zach; 01-10-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Senator Evers has not yet introduced any bills. If there is going to be any attempt at OC (and there should be), I suggest waiting until the last possible moment to introduce it. There are a couple reasons for doing that. I also think that if there were a few neocon senators mildly against it, I could convince them to support it. That's my completely inexperienced advice. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Clearly, if there is to be any OC legislation, senator Abruzzo should be the one to introduce it. The reasons are obvious.
    It would be an interesting thing to see if the Republicans want to show a little Republicanism now that they're losing hard to Democrats. Maybe stepping up and doing what they were supposed to 2 years ago will help them hold on to their seats? The way it's going now, they won't be in office, and rightly so. If they're going to act like Democrats, they may as well be replaced by Democrats. Bogdanoff got nailed hard for what she did to us.

If you play defense all the time, eventually they wear you down and you lose. There hasn't been an attempt to take back any form of gun rights in my lifetime. Just sit and wait to defend the next attack. Guaranteed losing strategy.

Wild speculation if there were to be a bill:

If you count every republican except Dean and Diaz la Portilla as a yea; and every Democrat except Abruzzo a No, you get 25 yea votes.

Abruzzo is a Representative, not a Senator.
    Director,
    Florida Carry, Inc.

Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
    -Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes
    Brown v. United States, 1921

Re: 2013 State Session

Quote Originally Posted by rvrctyrngr View Post
    Abruzzo is a Representative, not a Senator.
    www.flsenate.gov/Senators/s25

Need to update their website, then.

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/sectio...8&SessionId=70
    Director,
    Florida Carry, Inc.

Need to update their website, then.

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/sectio...8&SessionId=70

Since you weren't aware he got a seat I'm assuming there isn't going to be a bill, or Fl carry doesn't know? Nothing out of the NRA either on anything they have planned. The silence is strange....or wise. Unified sportsmen of Fl doesn't even have a website where you can contribute. That a cursory search turned up anyway.
    Last edited by 77zach; 01-12-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Since you weren't aware he got a seat I'm assuming there isn't going to be a bill, or Fl carry doesn't know? Nothing out of the NRA either on anything they have planned. The silence is strange....or wise. Unified sportsmen of Fl doesn't even have a website where you can contribute. That a cursory search turned up anyway.
    Don't take what Abruzzo did as 'pro-gun'. He had a separate agenda. We would not seek him as a sponsor.
    Director,
    Florida Carry, Inc.

Re: 2013 State Session

Don't take what Abruzzo did as 'pro-gun'. He had a separate agenda. We would not seek him as a sponsor.
    I did not know that. The consensus at the time was that he was genuine.
    Last edited by 77zach; 01-13-2013 at 03:28 PM.

It's sad that nobody paid attention during the over 20 years I was talking about the rise of the anti-gun neo-con fake republicans. I was a crazy tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist to say such things...

For all the things I've been right about, you'd think someone would start paying attention instead of still insisting that I'm crazy...

It really is possible that I'm the only one who hears the music. I've presented so much proof of it yet I'm still told that I'm the crazy one... This is a nation of crazy too arrogant and stupid to face it. I'm saddened to keep being right about it.

So we have to wait until somebody is already bleeding or dead before firing? I'm sure the victims will appreciate this law.

Quote Originally Posted by randian View Post
    So we have to wait until somebody is already bleeding or dead before firing? I'm sure the victims will appreciate this law.
    These black Democrats that they send up from South Florida hate all freedoms people enjoy (except to abort black babies) and some seem mentally retarded. Their bills won't pass, but they file them anyway. I check the space hoping for an OC bill. The Hammer needs to get this done while we have a pro OC governor.

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    It's sad that nobody paid attention during the over 20 years I was talking about the rise of the anti-gun neo-con fake republicans. I was a crazy tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist to say such things...

For all the things I've been right about, you'd think someone would start paying attention instead of still insisting that I'm crazy...
    I'm going to try and get elected to the legislature in 6-10 years. I'll be in my 30s then, my how time flies. It will be purely in a Ron Paul-ish capacity. They're not going to like me very much, but at least it would make for not so boring committee meetings.

And another

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2013/0374

This one an attack against preemption. Look at the sponsor of the bill in the house. Any KKK members out there notice a pattern?

Very strange that blacks and jews hate the idea of an armed population, given their histories.

I'm going to try and get elected to the legislature in 6-10 years. I'll be in my 30s then, my how time flies. It will be purely in a Ron Paul-ish capacity. They're not going to like me very much, but at least it would make for not so boring committee meetings.
    me too.

While I applaud your intent, I'm certain the battle will be long lost by then.

In times of dire urgency, patience is not a virtue.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2013/0374

This one an attack against preemption. Look at the sponsor of the bill in the house. Any KKK members out there notice a pattern?

Very strange that blacks and jews hate the idea of an armed population, given their histories.
    They pull the roof on their own heads. I say,let them have it.

The division between the Red Counties and the Blue Counties is extreme. It isn't The United States anymore. These people have already seceded and are trying to take the surrounding lands down with them.

The solution is to redraw the lines. Red Counties simply stop recognizing the false authority that the Blues are holding over them. The one and only reason the Blues oppose openly naming their secessionist behavior for what it is, is that they know they can't exist even one week without leaching off the rest of us. They're utterly useless and insane people! For the Love of America, stop paying for them! Simply redraw the lines. Stop recognizing them as part of the country anymore. They refuse to respect or obey any of the laws of this country, so why are you still letting them live here? Once they're cut-off from the people they steal from to survive, they won't survive. Let them make a mass exodus, let them complain how unfair it is. Who cares!? Ignore them! Cut out the cancer before it takes over completely.

This nation divided will not stand. Cut out the Blue cancer that is killing it so what good is left can survive. If you don't you end up with what you deserve for failing to take action. The Blues have already rejected every premise of The United States, so let them have it! Let them become separate island city states; exactly as they want to be. The rest of us have no use for carrying the anchor that they are anymore!

There is not one damn thing in their urban centers that the rest of us can't replace on our own or have already. They serve no purpose but to destroy America. Give them exactly what they want; get rid of them. Let them collapse.

Cure the disease or let it kill you...

We're aware of at least 10 anti-gun/anti-defense bills in the works right now. All bills will be filed by Feb 1st; we'll see what actually gets through the drafting process. We are also expecting a lot of bad amendments. There is a LOT going on in Tallahassee right now. Get ready, we'll be calling on you to be very active this year. Also, please join Florida Carry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast