• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2013 State Session

77zach

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bil...mber=Senate&LastAction=&Senator=&SearchQuery=

One mildly anti gun/ anti self defense bill from moron Chris Smith (D-Idiotville). Nothing else yet. If there is to be any OC bill it will go up on the above website in the next few weeks. All people who care about their rights should send letters to their reps demanding OC and the elimination of deadly "gun free zones" aka hunting preserves aka shooting galleries.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I hear it's like "The Walking Dead" out there. Wild animals have taken over most cities and towns.

funny-zombie-apocalypse-poster.jpg

77zach

Senator Evers has not yet introduced any bills. If there is going to be any attempt at OC (and there should be), I suggest waiting until the last possible moment to introduce it. There are a couple reasons for doing that. I also think that if there were a few neocon senators mildly against it, I could convince them to support it. That's my completely inexperienced advice. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Clearly, if there is to be any OC legislation, senator Abruzzo should be the one to introduce it. The reasons are obvious.

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Senator Evers has not yet introduced any bills. If there is going to be any attempt at OC (and there should be), I suggest waiting until the last possible moment to introduce it. There are a couple reasons for doing that. I also think that if there were a few neocon senators mildly against it, I could convince them to support it. That's my completely inexperienced advice. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Clearly, if there is to be any OC legislation, senator Abruzzo should be the one to introduce it. The reasons are obvious.

It would be an interesting thing to see if the Republicans want to show a little Republicanism now that they're losing hard to Democrats. Maybe stepping up and doing what they were supposed to 2 years ago will help them hold on to their seats? The way it's going now, they won't be in office, and rightly so. If they're going to act like Democrats, they may as well be replaced by Democrats. Bogdanoff got nailed hard for what she did to us.

If you play defense all the time, eventually they wear you down and you lose. There hasn't been an attempt to take back any form of gun rights in my lifetime. Just sit and wait to defend the next attack. Guaranteed losing strategy.

77zach

Wild speculation if there were to be a bill:

If you count every republican except Dean and Diaz la Portilla as a yea; and every Democrat except Abruzzo a No, you get 25 yea votes.

rvrctyrngr

Abruzzo is a Representative, not a Senator.

77zach

Last edited:

rvrctyrngr

Since you weren't aware he got a seat I'm assuming there isn't going to be a bill, or Fl carry doesn't know? Nothing out of the NRA either on anything they have planned. The silence is strange....or wise. Unified sportsmen of Fl doesn't even have a website where you can contribute. That a cursory search turned up anyway.

Don't take what Abruzzo did as 'pro-gun'. He had a separate agenda. We would not seek him as a sponsor.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
It's sad that nobody paid attention during the over 20 years I was talking about the rise of the anti-gun neo-con fake republicans. I was a crazy tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist to say such things...

For all the things I've been right about, you'd think someone would start paying attention instead of still insisting that I'm crazy...

It really is possible that I'm the only one who hears the music. I've presented so much proof of it yet I'm still told that I'm the crazy one... This is a nation of crazy too arrogant and stupid to face it. I'm saddened to keep being right about it.

77zach

So we have to wait until somebody is already bleeding or dead before firing? I'm sure the victims will appreciate this law.

These black Democrats that they send up from South Florida hate all freedoms people enjoy (except to abort black babies) and some seem mentally retarded. Their bills won't pass, but they file them anyway. I check the space hoping for an OC bill. The Hammer needs to get this done while we have a pro OC governor.

77zach

It's sad that nobody paid attention during the over 20 years I was talking about the rise of the anti-gun neo-con fake republicans. I was a crazy tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist to say such things...

For all the things I've been right about, you'd think someone would start paying attention instead of still insisting that I'm crazy...

I'm going to try and get elected to the legislature in 6-10 years. I'll be in my 30s then, my how time flies. It will be purely in a Ron Paul-ish capacity. They're not going to like me very much, but at least it would make for not so boring committee meetings.