• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2013 State Session

hammer6

I'm going to try and get elected to the legislature in 6-10 years. I'll be in my 30s then, my how time flies. It will be purely in a Ron Paul-ish capacity. They're not going to like me very much, but at least it would make for not so boring committee meetings.

me too.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
While I applaud your intent, I'm certain the battle will be long lost by then.

In times of dire urgency, patience is not a virtue.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2013/0374

This one an attack against preemption. Look at the sponsor of the bill in the house. Any KKK members out there notice a pattern?

Very strange that blacks and jews hate the idea of an armed population, given their histories.

They pull the roof on their own heads. I say,let them have it.

The division between the Red Counties and the Blue Counties is extreme. It isn't The United States anymore. These people have already seceded and are trying to take the surrounding lands down with them.

The solution is to redraw the lines. Red Counties simply stop recognizing the false authority that the Blues are holding over them. The one and only reason the Blues oppose openly naming their secessionist behavior for what it is, is that they know they can't exist even one week without leaching off the rest of us. They're utterly useless and insane people! For the Love of America, stop paying for them! Simply redraw the lines. Stop recognizing them as part of the country anymore. They refuse to respect or obey any of the laws of this country, so why are you still letting them live here? Once they're cut-off from the people they steal from to survive, they won't survive. Let them make a mass exodus, let them complain how unfair it is. Who cares!? Ignore them! Cut out the cancer before it takes over completely.

This nation divided will not stand. Cut out the Blue cancer that is killing it so what good is left can survive. If you don't you end up with what you deserve for failing to take action. The Blues have already rejected every premise of The United States, so let them have it! Let them become separate island city states; exactly as they want to be. The rest of us have no use for carrying the anchor that they are anymore!

There is not one damn thing in their urban centers that the rest of us can't replace on our own or have already. They serve no purpose but to destroy America. Give them exactly what they want; get rid of them. Let them collapse.

Cure the disease or let it kill you...

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
We're aware of at least 10 anti-gun/anti-defense bills in the works right now. All bills will be filed by Feb 1st; we'll see what actually gets through the drafting process. We are also expecting a lot of bad amendments. There is a LOT going on in Tallahassee right now. Get ready, we'll be calling on you to be very active this year. Also, please join Florida Carry.

77zach

We're aware of at least 10 anti-gun/anti-defense bills in the works right now. All bills will be filed by Feb 1st; we'll see what actually gets through the drafting process. We are also expecting a lot of bad amendments. There is a LOT going on in Tallahassee right now. Get ready, we'll be calling on you to be very active this year. Also, please join Florida Carry.

Already a member. Any good bills....??

My reps are hayes and baxley. I don't need to worry. Let us know if we could be useful going to Talahassee to show support. I ll make the drive schedule allowing.

Last edited:

77zach

Just went through the entire listing and other than yours and this one...

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2013/0362

it looks like your normal, lame legislative session.

AD

Tyranny packed session. Business as usual. Actually, there is a good bill by Negr on (when I type in the senator's name, ocdo changes it to "african american") to keep the tip of the spear from using drones to spy on us:

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2013/0092

HAHAHA. I like how Democrats are supposed to be pro civil rights. All the sponsors are R's including our fave, Mr Evers.

And submissions don't end until Feb 1. Stogie said there is to be at least one good gun bill. Still hoping for an OC bill. NRA is mum, but you know Marion tries something every session and last year was pretty subdued.....

Last edited:

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
More to come, but this is what we are tracking right now.

H 0069 Inmate Reentry - Campbell
H 0097 Concealed Weapons and Firearms - Powell
H 0123 Use of Deadly Force - Stafford
H 0131 Juvenile Expunction - Pritchett
S 0136 Self-defense - Smith
H 0293 Department of Law Enforcement - Hood
S 0314 Privacy of Firearm Owners - Braynon
H 0325 School Safety - Stewart
H 0327 Trust Funds/Creation/Safe Schools Trust Fund/DOE - Stewart
H 0331 Self-Defense - Antone
S 0344 Assault or Battery on a Utility Worker - Soto
S 0362 Use of Deadly Force - Bullard
S 0374 Concealed Weapons and Firearms - Braynon
H 0501 Possession or Discharge of Firearm… During Commission Crime - Jones
H 4009 Use of Deadly Force in Defense of a Person - Williams
H 4017 Privacy of Firearm Owners - Campbell

77zach

More to come, but this is what we are tracking right now.

H 0069 Inmate Reentry - Campbell
H 0097 Concealed Weapons and Firearms - Powell
H 0123 Use of Deadly Force - Stafford
H 0131 Juvenile Expunction - Pritchett
S 0136 Self-defense - Smith
H 0293 Department of Law Enforcement - Hood
S 0314 Privacy of Firearm Owners - Braynon
H 0325 School Safety - Stewart
H 0327 Trust Funds/Creation/Safe Schools Trust Fund/DOE - Stewart
H 0331 Self-Defense - Antone
S 0344 Assault or Battery on a Utility Worker - Soto
S 0362 Use of Deadly Force - Bullard
S 0374 Concealed Weapons and Firearms - Braynon
H 0501 Possession or Discharge of Firearm… During Commission Crime - Jones
H 4009 Use of Deadly Force in Defense of a Person - Williams
H 4017 Privacy of Firearm Owners - Campbell

My gut says none of this will pass. S0314 probably should pass as this is a first amendment issue. I have nightmares about the NRA wasting legal resources fighting this one in court when I can't open carry, lol. Seriously, that bill in 2011 was an embarrassment.

conandan

I would love to see oc bill get passed but with all this anti gun crap going on right now do you really think it would stand a chance.

77zach

Too bad. Now is actually the time to go on the offensive to expose the neocons. Somebody submits an amendment to a bill on the floor deleting "briefly" and when/if it fails the NRA goes after the republicons who voted no.

Last edited: