Thread: My experience at our local gun store this morning

My experience at our local gun store this morning

SSG Tactical in Fredericksburg VA:

11am opening, line at the door.

Got in and it was a feeding frenzy. Rifles were flying off the shelf. Couples purchasing multiple rifles. I got one of two AK47 left in the store. I got in at 11:01 and said I will buy it about 15 mins later, and I was still in line behind 7 background checks.

I was happy to find 5.56 ammo which you can't seem to find online (unless you want to pay $1/round) at the moment and was still priced as it has been for the last few months.

Magazines were still in good supply, but everyone was grabbing handfuls of the AR15 30rds.

The poor store owner looked whooped and this was the first hour. Phone would not stop ringing.

This was before Obama's appointment of Biden.

Funny note: an officer was there and a call came out for assault with a broom. The officer commented that now they'll ban brooms and everyone will swarm for those.

I was going to buy a few more AR15 magazines online but every site I went to was either sold out or wanted 50 buck a piece for them. Good thing I already have a nice supply of them anyway.

My experience at our local gun store this morning

These were still selling at $12

Banned
    We are out of P-Mags, 5.56 ammo (folks were buying it by the case), .223 ammo (except for a handful of Zombie boxes), AR15s, M4s, and most clones. It was impossible to take lunch. Finally I said, I don't care how many people we have waiting, you, take 30! We turned folks away near closing telling them we'd never get to their NICS.

I am having trouble finding ammo and pmags online. Obama has people scared of what is going to happen and I fear the worse is in fact going to happen.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Bushmaster sales going through the roof and their parent company is being sloughed off by an investment firm, because a teachers union in Cali doesn't want nice retirement profits from guns. The world is going crazy.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!