SAR-4800

SKS with detachable magazine

SLG 95

SLR 95 or 96

Steyr AU

Tavor

Uzi

Galil and Uzi Sporter

Galil Sporter or Galil Sniper Rifle (Galatz)

Pistols (or copies or duplicates):

Calico M-110

MAC-10

MAC-11

MPA3

Olympic Arms OA

TEC-9,

TEC-DC9,

TEC-22 Scorpion or AB-10

Uzi

Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):

Armscor 30 BG

SPAS 12 or LAW 12

Striker 12

Streetsweeper

Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):

A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:

(i) a folding or telescoping stock,

(ii) a threaded barrel,

(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below),

(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.

Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than

10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).

A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:

(i) a second pistol grip,

(ii) a threaded barrel,

(iii) a barrel shroud or

(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and

(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

A semiautomatic shotgun with:

(i) a folding or telescoping stock,

(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),

(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, and

(iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

I lost all my guns in a boating accident. Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keylock View Post
    Same here. It was quite tragic. I cried for weeks.

Activist Member
    This is so ignorant! They are looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist (most of them just want to have total control, I know). Rifles are used in less than 3% of gun-related crime, yet they just have to ban them to save lives, blah, blah. This is completely unfounded and useless. They will do anything to oppress the people and their rights, starting with banning all types of firearms that are RARELY used to commit crimes! They can ban everything from civillian possession, but criminals will still find ways to get ANYTHING they want!

Drugs are illegal, and they sure do a good job of keeping those out of our hands huh? Under-age drinking is illegal, but we sure have a problem with under-age drinking huh? Carrying a firearm into K-12 schools is illegal, but it sure didn't stop the insidious bastard that killed all of those precious children huh?

This wouldn't be a temporary ban like last time, but it will be permanent, atleast until we could have it rescinded (how often is oppressive legislation rescinded at the federal level?) which would likely never happen!

The anti-gunners should be ashamed of themselves and they should be kicking themselves in the as* for fighting for legislation that effectively killed 20 children! The FGFSZ combined with CT State law turned these helpless children into guaranteed victims and nothing more! It did nothing to prevent their deaths, and did everything to help accomplish them for the sick murderer! Nobody armed = defenseless targets!
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 12-19-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

I guess that it is time to dust off the old flintlock or matchlock guns and to practice your muzzle-loading skills. Because thats what it looks like it is going to come down to. I find it somewhat ironically amusing that some guns like the hi-point carbine which were originally developed to be legal under the 1994 federal assault weapons ban are specifically listed to be banned on this new list.

Not actually

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    This is so ignorant! They are looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist (most of them just want to have total control, I know). Rifles are used in less than 3% of gun-related crime, yet they just have to ban them to save lives, blah, blah. This is completely unfounded and useless. They will do anything to oppress the people and their rights, starting with banning all types of firearms that are RARELY used to commit crimes! They can ban everything from civillian possession, but criminals will still find ways to get ANYTHING they want!

!
    They are not actually going to ban the evil-type rifles. They are going to ban NEW evil rifles. And we will be able to keep our old ones.

That' s my understanding.

I think we're going to end up with a 1994 AWB -like law. Unless, that is, the NRA/GOA can save us. My hunch is they can't save us this time.
    Last edited by HankT; 12-19-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HankT View Post
    They are not actually going to ban the evil-type rifles. They are going to ban NEW evil rifles. And we will be able to keep our old ones.

That' s my understanding.

Unless, that is, the NRA/GOA can save us. My hunch is they can't save us this time.
    I am aware of this.

There is no such thing as an "evil" firearm. They are inanimate objects. They do nothing until an individual makes them; they only do "evil" things when an "evil" individual makes them.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    I am aware of this.

There is no such thing as an "evil" firearm. They are inanimate objects. They do nothing until an individual makes them; they only do "evil" things when an "evil" individual makes them.
    Sorry. I meant, "evil-type."

Evil-type rifles.

Millions of those. I own a few myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Keylock View Post
    Wow, I'm about to lose all the guns I buy in the next month in a boating accident! Small World.

What is the issue with the folding stock? Does it make the bullets evil or something?
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.