Thread: VCDL Call to Action

Newport News, Virginia, USA

VCDL Call to Action

VCDL has asked members to flood Senator Warner with our concerns about his changed stance on firearms.

I use the language of li berty to describe the problem, not the language of the Antis. They are trying to supress our civil right to keep and bear arms. So I call tthose that support any sort of gun ban "civil rights supressionists".

Here is what I sent to Sen. Warner:

Why are you becoming a civil rights supressionist?

Senator Warner,

I saw on the news that you have changed your mind and that you now support the supression of civil rights. I do not understand why you do not stand up to the intollerant in society. Our civil rights are guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. How can you let presentism concerns tear apart our basic freedoms, the fabric of our republic.

Please reconsider your stand on supressing our civil right to keep and bear arms.

Live Free or Die,
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Founder's Club Member
    Lynchburg, Virginia, USA
    I like that presentation Thundar. I see it as a challenge to a right to life as well and fully intend to frame it that way in my letters as I already frame it this way when speaking with friends, acquaintances, and enemies.

Prince William County
    Might want to run a spell checker if you haven't sent that, Thundar. But I like the message you're sending.