• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Call to Action

Thundar

VCDL has asked members to flood Senator Warner with our concerns about his changed stance on firearms.

I use the language of li berty to describe the problem, not the language of the Antis. They are trying to supress our civil right to keep and bear arms. So I call tthose that support any sort of gun ban "civil rights supressionists".

Here is what I sent to Sen. Warner:

Why are you becoming a civil rights supressionist?

Senator Warner,

I saw on the news that you have changed your mind and that you now support the supression of civil rights. I do not understand why you do not stand up to the intollerant in society. Our civil rights are guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. How can you let presentism concerns tear apart our basic freedoms, the fabric of our republic.

Please reconsider your stand on supressing our civil right to keep and bear arms.

Live Free or Die,

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I like that presentation Thundar. I see it as a challenge to a right to life as well and fully intend to frame it that way in my letters as I already frame it this way when speaking with friends, acquaintances, and enemies.