• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This bis funny my wife got her lic to carry before me

donsadlerjr

Isn't this some bull crap my wife gets her handgun lic's before I get mine and we submitted on the same day and time. All they keep telling me is it has been approved when I call. So I guess they have no idea if they have mailed it yet.. This is funny.

RugerP95DC

Isn't this some bull crap my wife gets her handgun lic's before I get mine and we submitted on the same day and time. All they keep telling me is it has been approved when I call. So I guess they have no idea if they have mailed it yet.. This is funny.

Yeah it's wierd, when I did mine, I turned my stuff in, and may aunt did hers 4 days later, I goot my lic in 28 days, and it took hers over 60 days, the OSBI actually mailed my uncles to him, he didn't have to go to the sheriff's office to pick it up.

glock27OKC

That's what they did with my wife's it is in the mail right there so that is cool i guess.

my wife and i submitted ours at the same time and i got mine yesterday. i emailed for status about a week ago and got the 60 day explanation back. then it said if i dont recieve it in 2-4 weeks give them a call. then it came this week. it was like the email got them working or somthing. i think they just take their sweet time with it. it shouldnt take that long to check someone for a record. all together it took 3 months to get mine. good luck

hermannr

my wife and i submitted ours at the same time and i got mine yesterday. i emailed for status about a week ago and got the 60 day explanation back. then it said if i dont recieve it in 2-4 weeks give them a call. then it came this week. it was like the email got them working or somthing. i think they just take their sweet time with it. it shouldnt take that long to check someone for a record. all together it took 3 months to get mine. good luck

Don't they have a max time, by law? If you really want to know, it takes all of 15 minutes, unless they have a slow typist.

donsadlerjr

I heard bak they told me. O we are sorry it should be there in the next two to tree weeks what they do forget about me. Lol what the heck. And then they said we are sorry.

REDDIRT

Hell it's be 5 months and still nothing they say its in research I have gave up on them.i even sent in my only two records to help them out.

REDDIRT

Got email today that they denied my app.i guess I will find out why when I get the letter

REDDIRT

Update I got my license...even after they sent me a email saying it was being denied. Weird aug1-feb3 it's been a while just proud to have it now.