• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Joe Morrissey asks: "Why does anyone need ..."

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Many reasons. Suppose you're a contractor and are attacked by a deranged customer you are speaking with... who nearly kills you?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Bettin' he knows someone who has driven 81 in a 70 zone...

Joe and I are Buds. I gave him a GSL sticker one night. Philip took him drinking.:lol:

morr.jpg

morr4.jpg

You looking at me...you looking at me.....ARE YOU LOOKIN AT ME

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Don't call me crazy anymore. I'll shove that camera where the sun don't shine/

morr2.jpg

:lol::lol::banana::monkey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
morr.jpg

I'm all ears, listenin' to Fighting Joe. Just glad he wasn't pointing that thing at me! :lol:

va_tazdad

Joe IS the reason!

Fightin' Joe wonders why anyone would want a high-capacity Repeater Rifle:
Del. Morrisey Proposal To Ban Assault Guns

Say, Joe, why does anyone need to drive faster than, say, 90MPH?

HB 1371 Reckless driving; removes finding for driving at speeds in excess of 80 mph, etc.

Gee, could it be to protect themselves from the 2 machine pistols Idiot Joe "lost" while they were in his possession as C/A?

He “lost” one out of a closet in his office and “lost” the second one from his unlocked car.

Joe is one of the main reasons to carry at all times. Not only did he cut deals to return criminals to the streets, he also returned their guns!

sidestreet

Love it va tazdad...,

Gee, could it be to protect themselves from the 2 machine pistols Idiot Joe "lost" while they were in his possession as C/A?

He “lost” one out of a closet in his office and “lost” the second one from his unlocked car.

Joe is one of the main reasons to carry at all times. Not only did he cut deals to return criminals to the streets, he also returned their guns!

knew it was coming too!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 v. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
"Have at it mate"

I'd bet that farm that Morrissey has the most illiterate district in the entire state of Virginia. He won trials acting like that? People are idiots. Joe is a clown shoe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
What, they got a law that says only 1 or 2 people will attack you? I got a fire extinguisher too ... I might not ever use it but I do need it.

I need my large mags to be able to kill many people if needed. Ta-Da !

MNMGoneShooting

Thundar

Rights are not predicated on need.

Rights are pre-existing and come from our creator. He should ask God.

That being said, I live in a nice neighborhood right next to a ghetto. Gangs, drugs, killings there. I need a semi-automatic rifle and shotgun to protect my family from the gang bangers.

Police do not protect us and are under no obligation to do so. They only come after the crime and put "police line do not cross" yellow ribbons.

Would Piers Morgan be good enough to stand guard without a weapon outside my home? No, didn't think so.

Last edited:

F350

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
1} A right is not predicated on a need.

2} if you want a need; Ask the Korean business owners in South Central L.A.

Joe brings this bill up every now and then. It never gets far.

The last time he brought up high capacity weapons, Skidmark and Leyla Meyers spoke, both very eloquently.

This is what Morrissey had to say about Leyla:

[video=youtube;fV6zu0ko8vU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fV6zu0ko8vU[/video]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Joe brings this bill up every now and then. It never gets far.

The last time he brought up high capacity weapons, Skidmark and Leyla Meyers spoke, both very eloquently.

This is what Morrissey had to say about Leyla:

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video w/sound becomes priceless.

Fightin' Joe stepped in it and it stuck. :lol:

FMJ 911

There was once a time when Crossbows were deemed "Inhumane" (And attempts were made to regulate them) simply because it took so little training to effectively use one.

I see today's events as no different.

2a4all

Apparently there's a need for 30rd AR 15 magazines. I heard a news broadcast today say that Cabella's reported that what would normally be sold in 3 1/2 YEARS had been sold in the last 3 DAYS.:eek:

The news tonight reported that vendors at a gun show in Texas were selling AR15s at a $1,000 markup. I though price gouging was illegal. No doubt at these prices, they were being shoveled thru the loophole directly to Mexico. I bet the ATF is pi$$ed!:banghead:

Giant sucking sound, anyone?

ETC: Brownell's reported the sale of 30rd mags, not Cabella's.

Last edited: