• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OKOCA Election Nomination Thread

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
This is one place where nominations can be made for the following OKOCA officers for 2013:

• President
  • Vice President
  • Secretary
  • Treasurer

Please nominate one person for one office per post, in the following manner: "I nominate (name) for the office of (office)." We have not set a date for the election yet, but will do so soon. Here are the only stipulations:
  • In order to a person to be included in any election, they must be a member in good standing of OKOCA.
  • Only members of OKOCA in good standing will be able to nominate another person for office.
  • You may not nominate yourself.
  • The nominee will need to accept the nomination and indicate that they are willing to serve in order to be considered.

Alternatively, you may submit a nomination by email: bhull@okoca.org

1245A Defender

Why?

Why do you feel the need to post 2 threads about nominations, 5 hours apart?
Do you really need to clog up this forum?

My rant aside, my state doesnt have an oganization, I wish we did!
I hope your OKOCA gets and stays strong!!!
Carry on!

Last edited:

RugerP95DC

Why do you feel the need to post 2 threads about nominations, 5 hours apart?
Do you really need to clog up this forum?

My rant aside, my state doesnt have an oganization, I wish we did!
I hope your OKOCA gets and stays strong!!!
Carry on!

Why are you worried about it? and OKOCA is already strong, have a nice Christmas