• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

China calls for Americans to be unarmed Government complies

FoxFireArms

Lets get very very real here. This government is gone! There is no hope for it anymore they hate you they want you to be unarmed and defenseless so the communist dictators that run this country can come rape the good people of this nation! I'm not going to lie it scares me to think what may come of this nation, the SLEEPING GIANT NEEDS TO WAKE UP! the second amendment was not put in place to buy a bolt action rifle and go hunting NO!! It was made so that you the people of this good God fearing country could stand up and fight back when the government tyrants come to wipe you out and enslave you! I need help we need to get organised and work together be peaceful and respectful and show that we will not stand for this we will not fire the first shot but if you do WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN!!!!! Is anyone putting anything into motion that we can all be a part of and fight back for our right to live in freedom! This is our homes people this is the place that we fought bled and died to make HOME. and now they want to invade your home and take what if yours! we can not and i mean CAN NOT let this happen, if we do we are nothing we are week and defenseless and will never be able to stand up to them. If you know of any prepping organization or anything we can be a part of to have out voices be heard let me know i want to help make a stand!!!!

-A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykZGhX47HCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adsfC7HttGo

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Well of course China wants Americans disarmed--they want the fedgov to be able to milk us to pay off the debts we owe China. No way the Chinese government wants to interrupt that gravy train. Why, an armed America might get too uppity about the national debt and start demanding partial repudiation of the debt.

FoxFireArms

Well of course China wants Americans disarmed--they want the fedgov to be able to milk us to pay off the debts we owe China. No way the Chinese government wants to interrupt that gravy train. Why, an armed America might get too uppity about the national debt and start demanding partial repudiation of the debt.

Well what can we do as citizens to show on an large scale that we will not stand for this? I don't know where to start?

J-SiN

as long as they keep people seperated they can do as they wish
Once people stand united we run the place.
I do sense things taking a turn for the worse as paranoid or crazy as that may sound
its no coincidence either there is a LOT of suspicious things about that shooting

my 2 cents

"When interests converge you dont need a formal "conspiracy"

PFC HALE

Well what can we do as citizens to show on an large scale that we will not stand for this? I don't know where to start?

nationwide, all at once so the gov cant snuff out small bands of resistance. there will be a tipping point that the gov will attempt to enforce and that will bring the free men and women to arms and restore the constitution.

until we have lost everything only then are free to do anything.

too many life luxuries and responsibilities impede us from standing together already and do whats needed.

nobama

I thought about this before. I always fantasized about everyone in this country refusing to pay one more red cent in taxes,this alone will cripple the giant that the sheep voted in.

PFC HALE

I thought about this before. I always fantasized about everyone in this country refusing to pay one more red cent in taxes,this alone will cripple the giant that the sheep voted in.

cant do that when one has no control over their paycheck. it would work if we could find a way.

jashua

I was talking to a friend about this the other day. If enough people would stand together and voice thier opinion about what they know is right then the government will hear it and if voiced long enough they will listen. But it takes more than one person or group, it takes a tons of people, a nation. People need to get out of the fear of guns that they live in. Everyone knows thats guns can kill but its not the guns that do it by themselves, it takes someone. And if those who live in fear of being killed by a gun would learn to use one in selfdefense, they wouldnt be as scared. Knowlage overcomes fear. And more people need to know/realize

ncwabbit

snip... Knowlage overcomes fear. And more people need to know/realize

Jashua, who's knowledge do you wish the masses to embrace and follow?

I shan't be drawn into a discussion of which side's knowledge is better or worse for the masses...

wabbit

ps: history is replete with the masses following the wrong set of knowledge which turns out devastating to the other side... six day war, Rwanda, jonestown, Waco, chicago riots, greensboro NC massacre, and i haven't touched the world wide ones but alexander the great's reign and hitler's concept of knowledge come to mind...

pps: and remember i haven't touched on what was done in the name of religious knowledge...

Last edited: