• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coming gun legislation...

MP_4_Life

Hey guys,

I'm not a person that usually follows whats going on in politics and such, but now I want to closely follow the events that are going to follow in the wake of the horrible Connecticut shooting. If anyone is familiar with a website or something that makes it easier to follow such events like the current review and possible revisions to gun control laws. I'd very much appreciate it. The reason I'm looking for it is only because of the debates and such will(are) heated around this issue. I want to be on top of the events as they unfold.

Thank you,
MP

MP_4_Life

Okay, I'm stupid.

All this time I always just skipped to the Nevada section of the forum and ignored the rest. I found my answer at our very own forum lol.

If a moderator see's this, please delete this post. Thank you.

shadowed_stranger

Okay, I'm stupid.

All this time I always just skipped to the Nevada section of the forum and ignored the rest. I found my answer at our very own forum lol.

If a moderator see's this, please delete this post. Thank you.

I really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate this.

There are others who may have the same question as you, and come across this thread through a search, and then still be left clueless. Please link to the other thread you found, so that you can be of help to others, believe it or not, you aren't the only one wondering these things :)

john-in-reno

I really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate this.

There are others who may have the same question as you, and come across this thread through a search, and then still be left clueless. Please link to the other thread you found, so that you can be of help to others, believe it or not, you aren't the only one wondering these things :)

I know what you mean, I hate the "Oh never mind I found it and i'm not going to share it with you attitude" :banghead:

So here are a few links to get you started

First is the http://www.govtrack.us/ that has all the us congress going ons, and you can check to see how your elected officials are voting and such.
next is the Nevada legislature http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/77th2013/ now this link is for the 2013 sesson if you go to the http://www.leg.state.nv.us/ which is the home page you can see what has happened thru the years and you can also look at the NRS

MP_4_Life

Hey sry guys. Now I know that I left the topic open ended without a clearly stated answer. The reason was because I simply am content for now just to follow the stuff I see in Open Carry Brigade under News & Political Alerts. I apologize for the late reply.

I really like those links. Those are really good links and info, thank you.