• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Proposal.....Confiscation could be an option.

rushcreek2

At the federal level I look for the Liar-in-Chief to exercise his propensity to act without constitutional authority and impose an executive moratorium on AR and AK platform semi-auto transfers by FFL's. Not legal of course - but legalities have never
appeared to have cramped OBie's dictatorial style.

First order of business in the House of Representatives should be impeachment proceedings against this illegitimate pretender occupying the White House.

Although the U.S. Senate would not initially be inclined to remove him - the House impeachment process could include a review of the issues regarding his eligibility for the office of POTUS - such as his apparent need to have a birth certificate fabricated, his use of a deceased person's social security number, and passport record. If it can be shown that he is not a U.S. citizen the Senate would have no choice but to remove him from office.

eye95

Did I miss it? Where did the article mention confiscation?

Not that any of the other crap is acceptable. The only parts of the existing swiss-cheese of a law that are tolerable are the holes.

Last edited:

shadow247

At the federal level I look for the Liar-in-Chief to exercise his propensity to act without constitutional authority and impose an executive moratorium on AR and AK platform semi-auto transfers by FFL's. Not legal of course - but legalities have never
appeared to have cramped OBie's dictatorial style.

First order of business in the House of Representatives should be impeachment proceedings against this illegitimate pretender occupying the White House.

Although the U.S. Senate would not initially be inclined to remove him - the House impeachment process could include a review of the issues regarding his eligibility for the office of POTUS - such as his apparent need to have a birth certificate fabricated, his use of a deceased person's social security number, and passport record. If it can be shown that he is not a U.S. citizen the Senate would have no choice but to remove him from office.

Come on, really. I am less worried about his lack of a birth certificate, fake SS#, and passport record than I am with his continuation of unconstitutional wars, murdering innocent women and children overseas, and the signing of the NDAA as well as the continuation of the patriot act.

Trying to go after him for this birth certificate, or lack thereof is a waste of time, and only serves to get you lumped in with the "tin-foil hat" crowd.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Come on, really. I am less worried about his lack of a birth certificate, fake SS#, and passport record than I am with his continuation of unconstitutional wars, murdering innocent women and children overseas, and the signing of the NDAA as well as the continuation of the patriot act.

Trying to go after him for this birth certificate, or lack thereof is a waste of time, and only serves to get you lumped in with the "tin-foil hat" crowd.

Which is indeed sad, because if people would examine the evidence that is around it is obvious that he is not eligible to be president. Our lovely President would not be killing thousands of innocent people nor infringing on our rights if he were unable to hold office.

Hell, there are accounts of the man himself saying he wasn't born in the United States. Obama was a test to see what the American people would allow. Well, we have made fools or ourselves.

self preservation

Did I miss it? Where did the article mention confiscation?

Not that any of the other crap is acceptable. The only parts of the existing swiss-cheese of a law that are tolerable are the holes.

In the article.........

"In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”

randian

"Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option."

What's the difference? Either way the state demands you surrender possession to them.

mustangkiller

I keep wondering if Obama was proven ineligible, would all the laws and executive orders he has signed be instantly void? For the most part I really hope so. I find it almost impossible that he didn't sign at least one law or order that wasn't a good thing for America. I mean come on, not one? Na, he had to have signed at least one, right? The libs love environmental issues. Did he save a park or a forest somewhere? Maybe helped change the way oil companies are monitored for safety? There's gotta be something....ok I'm done rambling.