• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC The World Did Not End breakfast - RCD 9:30 AM 12/22

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
An oppoortunity to compare TEOTWAWKI notes from yet another threat that fizzled.

River City Diner, I-95 & PaRHAm Road, beginning 9:30(ish) AM.

There is a gun show at Meadow Event Park this weekend. I'm going to guess that even that one will be jammed full of folks with fistsful of cash willing to pay overpriced rates just in case this time The Prez and Congress are serious. (Just a warning - do not get caught in the crush at the beef jerky table.:D)

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sat., 12/22, 9:30 AM

River City Diner
803 East Parham Road
Richmond
(804) 266-1500

Will be there as I've been told I have to be somewhere, anywhere, while Ms Claus does her thing.

scouser

9.30am Saturday 12/22/12

Put me & the little guy down as coming. Invite the antis and let them see that intelligent kids aren't bothered by being around firearms, but tell them to sit in another room so we're not put off our food by the smell of BS coming out their mouths

ncwabbit

alas, i am once again truly disappointed when rapture or other apocalyptic final doomsday event(s) fail to materialize as i really want to see who, besides myself, are going to be remaining to walk the earth for all of eternity ...

wabbit

ps: my luck i would be stuck wandering the earth w/the likes of Fred Phelps, Paul, et al. sigh!!

pss: on the plus side, the brain eating zombies would allow me to live...:cry:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
While It's truly disappointing that the powers didn't smite my enemies as I'd planned...There's always tomorrow:lol:

Speaking of tomorrow, I hope you all have a good time and make plenty of fun of me. I'll miss you but by daylight I'll be deep in the woods.

By noon, I'll probably be chasing dog hunters and by dark....tired as Hades.

I may go to the gunshow on Sunday to see if anyone wants to trade 223 55gr for 308.

Have fun Guys!