Thread: First off~ Introduction!

Lacey, Wa

First off~ Introduction!

hey all.
    Olympia local, gathering info, taking steps to get my cpl, and better myself shooting.

considering any firearm, shooting classes in the area-

any i should look into locally???

Lacey, WA

thanks in advance for replies.

Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Welcome aboard and glad to have ya. I know that Cabela's sometimes has classes, and I am sure some local peeps too. For firearms, go to a range where you can rent some guns for the day and give a few a try. Guns are like cars, and what fits one as perfect, may be a miserable match to another. I myself like 1911 (.45 acp), and I love a good wheel gun too.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement
    Welcome to OCDO.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Richmond, Virginia, USA

Re: First off~ Introduction!

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2